Enjolras x fem Reader - Please don't leave me part 2

I did not sleep at all that night I sat up all night thinking about my conversion with Enjolras.
I understand that he wants me to live but he does not understand that I do not want to live without him.

So I decided not to listen to him.
Yes, I'm going there and i am going to fight.
But I have to dress up so that no one recognizes me.
I got up from the chair I was sitting in and went to my mirror and picked up the scissors that were on the table. After I cut my long (y.c.h) hair, I took a long look in the mirror and thought it looks good now I just need man's clothes.

I started looking deep into my closet and luckily I found my brother's old clothes.
Now we can only hope that they are not too big for me. I put on the clothes and what luck I had them fit perfectly.
But then I realized that I need something that covers my hair, even if I have cut it, I have to hide my face.
So I went back to the closet and luckily I found one of his old hats.
I put it on and took one last look in the mirror and thought this might work but I hope no one recognizes me.

Everything has gone well so far came to the square and hid among the people.
I could see Enjolras waving the red flag god he looked like Greek god.
I followed the carriage and looked up at Marius and Enjolras.
After the carriage stopped, everything broke.
Shots came and soldiers came and everyone ran towards The Barricade.

When everything was ready, I sat down in one of the old chairs.
Thank goodness no one has discovered me yet.
Suddenly I hear a shot and take my weapon that is standing next to me and runs up and starts firing.
I managed to hit four then I hear a shot that makes me look towards my left side.
It was my best friend Eponie what is she doing here.
I shout for her then I throw my weapon aside when I get to her I take off my hat and take her in my arms.

She looked up at me with shock in her face but also with tears of joy.
Eponine: Yyy-n what are you doing here?
YN: I came here to fight and for one person.

She smiled at me and held my hand then she asked me to come closer and I leaned forward so she could whisper in my ear.
Eponine: Please promise me that you will tell him your feelings.

I removed my face and looked into her eyes and took up her hand and held it to my cheek.
YN: I love you I said with tears in my eyes.

Then Marius came up to us I looked at him and then I gave him Eponie and then I got up and left.
I looked up at everyone else and they looked so shocked everyone except Enjolras he was angry. As I walked past him, he grabbed my hand.
I refused to look into his eyes.

Enjolras: We'll talk about this later.

I did not say anything I just nodded then he let go of my hand, and I just went my way.

(A couple of minutes later)

Enjolras had asked me to talk to him so now we where standing inside the cafe and just look at each other.
Should I say something first or should I wait for him to say something.
My thoughts where interrupted when I hear Enjolras open his mouth.
Enjolras: YN what are you doing here I told you clearly that you were not allowed to come here.
Why didn 't you listen to me?

YN: Did you really think I would listen to you? Enjolras we have been friends for so long do you really think I'm going to let you and all the boys do this themselves.

He was about to say something but I had time to stop him.
YN: I know you want to protect me and you want me to continue with my life but I refuse to do it without all my friends in my life.

As soon as I finished that sentence, he threw his arms around me and hugged me.
I was not prepared for that but I hugged him back.
We stayed there for a long time then we stopped the hug.
Then he took his hand and combed through my hair.
Enjolras: YN Your hair, it's really beautiful.

(next morning)

I woke up to Courfeyrac calling for someone.
I got up from my bed, and ran up to Enjolras and saw what I did not want to see. It was little Gavroche what was he doing he can get hurt. Bang, I see how the little boy gets shot. I have to do something I start climbing over the big wall of furniture and I hear Enjolras calling for me to come back. I pick up the little boy in my arms and started trying to climb up but stopped by a burning sensation on my right side.
I must not give up not now I continue to climb then I feel another burning sensation but in my left shoulder.
I managed to climb over then I handed over Gavroch to Courfeyrac.
Then I feel like I'm just falling apart.

Before my body lands on the hard ground, I get caught by Enjolras.
I tried to smile but it hurt so much.
I feel how Enjolras puts me down gently, I hear him calling for Jolly.
He puts both his hands on my gunshot wound that is on my side.
Then I see Jolly on my right.
I have to tell Enjolras how I feel otherwise it's too late.

YN: Enjolras He looks at me with tears in his eyes, I hate to see him like this.
Enjolras: shhh do not try to talk you have to maintain your strength.

I grabbed his hand and I started coughing and it tasted like metal in my mouth.
YN: It's something I have to tell you. I've loved you since I was 16.

Before he could say anything, it started to get harder to keep my eyes open.
Before I fainted, I heard Enjolra's voice.
Enjolras: Please don't leave me.

Should I do a sequel or should I not?