Billy the kid X Fem reader - i do not regret anything

Yns Pov:
Where we left off last time.

Yn: Sleep Billy you desreve it and i really love you with all my soul and all my heart.

Back to the story

Ah, how cute he is when he sleeps.
Yn you have really fallen hard for this guy, my brother's best friend.

But I really couldn't help it, he's too wonderful.
He is kind, weird and absolutely perfect.
He is strong he makes me feel safe and he is a true gentleman.

And no my brother knows absolutely nothing and that's exactly how I want it, until he gets his stupid overprotective side out.

You see he absolutely does not like the idea of ​​me dating guys and apparently to him I am too young to date guys.

Please I'm 17 but no according to him I'm too young and I can start dating guys when he's a strawberry.
That is, when he is dead.
So my relationship with Billy is only friendly especially when he is around.
And for those wondering Billy is 20 years old.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt Billy begin to move.
I continued to run my fingers through his long brown curly hair.

Yn: Hello sleepyhead.

Billy: Hello my love, please don't stop what you are doing right now.

I laughed and continued and immediately when I started again he buried his face down between my breasts.

I wish we could stay like this longer, but unfortunately we can't, I'm going to see Jesse and if he were to see me and his best friend, naked, it wouldn't end well.

And this is not how I want to tell him that I'm his little sister dating his best friend.
I gave him a kiss on the head and said.

Yn: As much as I love to just lie here and cuddle with you, I can't.
I'm going to meet my brother, we're going to have dinner with our parents.

(If I remember correctly, I think Jesse's parents are dead, but as I said, here we are.)

Billy: No, just a little while longer.
Yn: Unfortunately I have to.

I said and gave him another kiss and got up and started to get dressed.

When I finished and put on my shoes, I turned to him and saw him looking at me sadly and said.

Billy: Yn do you regret our relationship?
Yn: What!!!!

I said, literally throwing my shoes down and sitting in front of him, placing both of my hands on his cheeks.

Yn: I have absolutely no regrets, I love you.
What makes you think I regret our relationship?

Billy: Your brother.
You know we have to tell him about the two of us.

I gave him a kiss and I felt a huge relief when I felt him kiss me back.

He has a point we need to tell him.
But I want to be 100% sure that he won't try to kill him.
We pulled away and I told him.

Yn: We're going to tell him the truth about the two of us.
But we've talked about this, you know what he's like.
He hates the idea of ​​me dating.
And to be honest I'm afraid he will try to force us not to see each other anymore.
And I love you so much and I would hate not to get to see you.

He looked at me with a smile and kissed me and said.

Billy: And I love you too and I would also really hate the idea of ​​not getting to see you either.
Okay, we can wait a little longer.

Yn: Thank you for understanding.

He smiled and gave me a kiss and I intend to let this kiss last for a long time.

I will tell my brother everything.
But then we'll be alone, inside an empty room and he doesn't have access to his gun.

The end.