Loki X Fem reader- 100 roses (2)

Lokis Pov:
Meet me at the founatain in our favorit park
You know witch one.
A quarter past eight.
Yn.

She has received my flowers and she is willing to give me another chance.
I am so happy that she is willing to give me another chance and I intend to do everything to prove to her that I regret everything.
Biggest mistake I've made and if she takes me back I'm never going to let her go.

I don't want anyone but her.
Because she does everything well, she doesn't see the bad qualities with me, she only sees the good qualities.
She actually makes me want to be an even better man and I know that sounds fishy coming from me, Loki the god of mischief.

But she really changed me and I really love her.
I looked up at the clock and saw that it was almost time to go see Yn.
I took a quick look in the mirror and used some magic to conjure up another bouquet of flowers, then I looked up at the clock and saw that it was time to go.
I hope she forgives me.

TS
YNs Pov:
Okay he'll probably be here anytime,, anytime really hope I made the right choice.

Loki: Hello there beautiful lady.

I looked up at Loki and my whole body felt warm when I saw him again.
I had to fight myself not to run towards him and throw myself into his arms and kiss him, but I let it go, I'm not going to forgive him that easily.
I started to laugh a little bit at him when I saw that he had another bouquet of flowers in his hand.

Yn: Seriously Loki flowers again?
Loki: I actually made a big change check no roses it's your second favorite flowers instead lilies.

We started laughing a little bit with each other, then he gave me the bouquet and sat next to me, now we just sat there waiting for one of us to start talking.

Yn: Loki.
Loki: Yn.

We both said at the same time and looked we both looked down at the ground and before I could say anything he put one hand on my knee and with his other he took three of his fingers and put them under my hoe and made me look  up towards him and then he started to talk.

Loki: Yn, Please I'm really sorry and I swear on my brother's life, she kissed me and I tried to push her away but she refused to let me go.
And then you came and saw what happened I don't know what happened but I just froze, I tried to stop you to explain but it was too late and I tried to call you but you refused to answer me and I tried to see you but  you used magic to keep me away.

That's why I started sending the flowers and notes because it was the only way to get hold of you, I was actually about to give up but then I got your message.
I was so happy that you are willing to give me another chance and I promise you if you choose to give me another chance I promise to show you every single day how much I love you.
And how sorry I am for hurting you.

He is really sorry for what he has done with tears in my eyes I threw myself into his arms and hugged him, he hugged me back and everything felt good.
I don't even remember how long we just sat there holding each other.

Yn: I forgive you Loki.
Loki: Do you really do that?

Yn: I do.

Loki: Yn can i kiss you.
Yn: Yes you may.

He started to lean forward but very slowly and carefully to make sure I didn't regret it, but this time I'm not going to regret it.
So I decided to step forward and grabbed his tie and pulled him to my lips and as soon as our lips met it felt like all our fighting just disappeared.

The end.