Dr Strange x Daughter reader -Teach Me

Yns Pov:
PIP PIP!!!!!!!!!
Ugh is it already time to get up, why should I get up early now again?  I do not want to get up than I just want to lie down and sleep, I have summer vacation.
I woke up when my dad shook me very lightly and caressed my hair.

Dr Strange: Honey wake up, today is the first training day you have probably not forgotten that I have promised that I will train you in magic.

Right now I remember why I would wake up so early, for several months I have been asking Dad if he can teach me to use magic like him.
I literally threw myself out of bed and started running towards my bathroom and at the same time I could hear my dad laughing in the background.
When I was in the bathroom, I undressed and took a quick shower.

(Timeskip)

Dr Strange: Okay first and foremost you will need is a ring like this.

He said and gave me an exact copy of the same ring he had, I put it on my left hand but on exactly the same fingers as him, then I waited for the next step.

Dr Strange: Okay today I thought the first thing we start with is to open portals, so I show and you repeat.

(Timeskip sponsored by the letter A)

Yn: Ugh I'm giving up I will not be able to do this.

I said to my dad with a very defeated tone, I have been trying to open a portal for two whole hours and absolutely nothing has happened.

Dr Strange: I know you can handle this, you're probably just nervous, so we'll try one thing okay, close your eyes and take a deep breath and at the same time you do think about one of your best memories.

I did exactly as he said and started thinking about my very best memory, I could feel the magic running out of my fingers and I tried again.
I opened my eyes and saw that I had succeeded in opening a portal and I was so happy that I tackled my dad in a giant hug.

Yn: I did it, I did it.
Dr Strange: I told you you could do it and I knew you could do it, It must have been a good memory.

Yn : It is a mixture of a very happy and very sad memory.
Dr Strange: What do you mean?

The first memory that came up was when I turned four years old, it was my last birthday with both my parents, my mother died a year later of Cancer.
I remember how much fun we had and I remember how much I miss her she really was not only my mother she was also my best friend.
I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

Yn: I thought about my mother and how much I miss her and that I really hope she is proud of me.

Dr Strange: I miss her, she was my wife, the love of my life and I know one hundred percent that she is so proud of you and she loved you more than anything else in life.

I could see tears starting to flow from his eyes too and we hugged each other again, I will continue to train I will be as good as my dad and I will continue to make my mother proud.

The end.