Dave Rudabaugh x Billy the kids sister reader -Dont judge a book by its cover

YNS POV:
Ugh Just wait Dave I'll show you I'm just as a good outlaw as he is. But if I said, I would just let him say that.
Hell No.

Daves POV:
There's no way she's going through a whole week out here. Longing for her to break, people know that not everyone can join my gang. The kiss will only be a bonus.

Monday.

The first day went very well. We may have been chased by four boby hunters but we managed to shake them off. I even managed to hit one of them in the shoulder. Will never forget Dave's face he did not want to admit but I could see that he was impressed.

Billy The Kid: Nice shot Yn. Everybody my little sister. I really taught you everything I can.
Yn:Thank you very much thank you very much. Well, Mr Rudabaugh, you're ready to give up now.

Dave: Forget and dream Darling the week has just begun. Keep your lips warm and ready for me. Because you will lose.
Yn: Ugh is you who can forget and dream ''darling''. Just wait until this week is over.

I said to him sarcastically and rode towards my brother, you just wait Dave you just wait. I'm a Bonney and we are very well known for being stubborn and we never give up. Billy looked at me and started laughing at me.

Billy The Kid: Is Dave annoying to you?
Yn: Hum what did you get that idea from. But I'll teach him a lesson that I'm tougher than I look. But I do not understand one thing.
Billy The Kid: What do you mean?

Yn:Why did he add that if I give up I have to kiss him.
Billy The Kid:Have no idea. But you have to win this because I do not want you to kiss him. You're my little sister and no guy should get you. You can start dating when I'm dead. But you can almost believe that Dave has feelings for you.

Ha Dave fall in love with me I really do not think so or does he have feelings?

Tuesday & Wednesday.

On Tuesday and Wednesday, not much happened. It was most calm we rode into a city and slept in a brothel. But in the evening something happened that made me start thinking about what my brother said to me. Does Dave have feelings for me?

(Flashback)
I stood by the bar myself and drank a glass of whiskey and watched the boys as they stood trying to flirt with all the ladies. But I saw that Dave did not look at any of the other women he was looking at me. My thoughts were interrupted when a man came forward and put his arm around me and asked.

Random man: How much little miss?
Yn: I beg your pardon!
Random man:How much to get you in bed.

Sorry but who does he think he is I told him I did not work here but he refused to listen to me. So then I tore myself away from him and hit him. After I did that he hit me back he hit me so hard I fell. Then he threw himself at me I tried to get rid of him but he was much stronger than me. I started screaming for help then I saw how Dave and the other boys got him away from me. Then I felt that someone put a wet cloth on my cheek I pulled away first it stung a lot.

Billy The Kid:Sorry shorty I should have warned you it will hurt. Are you okay?
Yn:I'm fine brother it just hurts a lot.
Billy The Kid:I'm gonna kill him.

Before I could say anything, Billy helped me up and handed me the rag and ran out. Exactly when Billy had run out, Dave came in with a bloody nose.
Yn: Aa Dave!!

I started running towards him and then took the cloth I had used on my cheek and held it up to his nose.
Yn: Are you okey?
Dave:Shouldn't I tell you. Are you okay?
Yn:I'm fine but it hurts like hell.

Daves POV:
I'm glad she's okay, I do not know what I would do if that man had hurt her. And she did not say My lastname she said Dave
(End of Flashback)

YNs POV:
Throughout that evening, Dave stayed by my side and I have to admit that I really enjoyed being with him we talked all evening. And I really did not want to admit this but I'm starting to get feelings for him. After that incident, everything started to change Billy started to become more overprotective and Dave started to become kinder.

(Jumpskip sorry am lazy)

Well then it was Sunday the last day I have won. Right now we were sitting around the campfire in the middle of the wilderness listening to Doc's stories about New York. I have always loved his stories but I have also always been jealous of him. I also want to go out and travel I want to see the world.

Yn:Guys I was going to go to the lake over there behind the bushes because I really have to wash myself.
Billy The Kid: Okey shorty.But bring your gun because I do not want you to go without it. Shoot a shot in the air if you are in danger.

I laughed at my brother and went forward and hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Then I started walking towards the lake and when I had arrived I sat down on a rock and started to take off my boots and my belt. Then I got up and started looking around so that I really was myself. When I saw that I was completely alone, I started to take off all my clothes when I was completely naked, so I ran into the water and dived when my head came out of the water, I heard a voice.

Dave: Miss Bonney!

I turned to him. What luck that it was dark outside and that I'm in the water. Otherwise he would have seen me naked. I crossed my arms so I covered my breasts extra.

Yn: Mr Rudabaugh what are you doing here?
Dave: Um I have to admit one thing to you.
Yn:And you could not wait until I was out of the bath and what do you have on your mind Mr Rudabaugh.

Daves POV:
Come on Dave, just say it, it's not that hard. Just say that I quit was so stubborn. Just put it bluntly '' Yn the reason why I do not want to be with you in the gang is because I'm in love with you and I'm afraid of losing you.

Yn: I'm in love with you with Dave.
Ups what did I say that out loud. Did she said what I think she said.
Yn: Hello Dave.
Dave:Did you say exactly what I thought?

She started laughing at me wow what a beautiful she is when she laughs.
Yn:You heard right, Mr Rudabaugh.

YNs POV:
Yes I know I have said that he is difficult but after that incident my feelings have changed and it seems that his feelings have changed as well.

Yn: Soo Mr Rudabaugh What about our agreement? The week is over and I seem to have won.
Dave: How much I hate to say this. But you're right Miss Bonney you won.
Yn: Those were the ones I wanted to hear from Mr Rudabaugh. But do you know what I can rub it in your face another time. But remember this Never judge a book by its cover.But now you would like to jump in with me.

Daves POV:
Did she just asked me if I wanted to jump in the water with her. What should I say? Billy will kill me if he finds out I'm bathing with his little sister naked.
Yn: What is it, Mr Rudabaugh, are you afraid my dear brother will find out?
Dave: Ha me scard never Darling.

YNs POV:
After saying those words, he began to take off his clothes. I quickly turned around. I could hear him laughing then I heard a splash then I decided to turn around. Immediately after I turned around, I was greeted with Dave's naked chest. Wow he's handsome.

Dave:Do you like what you see Miss Bonney.
Yn: Shut up.
Dave:You know I only said those things because I'm in love with you and I'm very scared to lose you. I'm been in love with you since I first met you.
Yn: Really?

He nodded at me and smiled and I smiled back. Then I put my arms around his neck and then he put his arms around my waist. Then I looked up at him.

Yn:You do not get rid of me so easily. From now on I'm just yours and you're just mine.
Dave:That's exactly how I want it. Can I have permission to kiss you Miss Bonney because I really want to.
Yn: Only if you call me Yn.
Dave: Okay, but then I want you to call me Dave.

I nodded to him then he leaned forward and kissed me wow he is an amazing kisser and he is now just mine. But wait a minute, how can we explain this to Billy? But it can wait now I will enjoy that I have won and that I have a wonderful man here with me. Never judge a book.

The end.