The date

"So let me get this straight, you kissed gon while you were drunk not only that but told him you loved him not only that but he told you he loved you, not to mention gon is in fact a player, but not only that you two are officially officially dating ,and after school which is technically right now he's taking you on a date?!" Ikalgo says still in disbelief walking out of class with Killua.

Killua rolls his eyes. "For the 10th time, yes."

"Saying gon is capable of keeping a relationship or even getting one is like saying coach won't yell at people if there late for football practice, both nearly impossible, especially the first one" ikalgo states looking at killua.

Killua sighs while putting his books from his recent class in his locker. "I mean theres a chance, definitely not the second one, but the first one has a chance and I'm willing to give it one." He says putting his last book in his locker closing it and giving his attention to ikalgo.

"Killua it's just, I don't want you to get hurt......again" ikalgo says slightly sad.

"I know that but please, can you trust and support me for this building relationship?" Killua says.

Ikalgo sighs deeply, he really doesn't trust gon, a player is enough to give unwanted trust to everyone, if there in a relationship or not. Ikalgo knows how bad killuas last relationship was, how much he was hurting through it and even after he broke it off it seem like it hurt more than him being in the relationship, but no matter what, ikalgo will support his best friend, whatever makes him happy.

"Fine" ikalgo says slightly smiling.

Killua smiles widely before hugging ikalgo. "Thank you ikalgo" he's says and then letting go.

"Sure anything for my best friend, but if gon fucks this up I'm having a whole wrestling match with him and I want you in the back screaming 'world star' while I'm beating his ass" ikalgo says pointing a finger at killua.

Killua laughs in response, "I'll definitely be there" he says.

"Good, you'll feel good, I'll feel good about it, we're gonna be unstoppable" ikalgo says throwing his hands up in the air proudly. Killua chuckles.

Ikalgo turns to Killua before speaking, "welp, you better get ready for your date, don't wanna keep gon wating". Ikalgo thinks for a moment, "actually it's gon, keep him waiting for as long as you want to" he says throwing his hands dismissively.

Killua snorts. "Actually I'll get going now" he says looking at the time in his phone. He gives his attention back to ikalgo before speaking, "and you don't wanna be late for football practice after school" he says before looking at the time again, "which is right now". Then facing ikalgo again

"Yea-WAIT SHIT, REALLY?!" He panicks before taking off. Killua smirks

"You know if I had a dollar every time you were late for practice, I'll be richer than anyone in the world" he says looking at ikalgo running.

Ikalgo faces Killua running backwards, "if I got a dollar everytime I shit myself for being late, so will i" he says before turning back around and pushing open the doors on his way out.

Killua rolls his eyes and laughs. 'Him and shiting, really needs to get that checked out' he says before readjusting his backpack straps and heading out the door to his car.

           —————————————————

He unlocks his apartment door before getting inside and locking it. He throws his backpack on his chair a flops on his bed. How much he wishes to stay here after a long day of school but has to get ready for his date. He hears his phone ding beside him, he groans and picks up, after seeing a notification from gon butterflies fly rapidly in his stomach as he opens the message.