The Warning

Killua comes out of mrs biskys class hands full of books because she's the only class who requires books or this many, how annoying he thinks as he rolls his eyes. But today wasn't all so bad because Noah had bought him coffee because  Killua left his wallet at home, why's he so off task lately?.

Nothing really happened yesterday with Noah, it was more like a pick up and drop off. But he and Killua laughed and talked so much together that they realized that had so much in common than they thought. Killua really did enjoy his company like making him happy and such, especially after his recent incident.

He finishes putting his books in his backpack before he sees ikalgo coming through the doors. He smirks as he runs up behind him jumping on his back in a surprise attack, "ikalgo!!"

         ————————————————————

"It was like he was all touchy and flirty with Killua" gon says to his teammates, making hand gestures to emphasize what he was talking about. Yea him and his teammates had a long talk about what happened, they totally understand what they did wrong, so I guess them attempting to help gon is repaying him.

"He was touchy and flirty?" Knuckle asks slightly unamused.

"Yes." Gon confirms with a straight face.

"Helping with a umbrella when it's raining outside is touchy and flirty" knuckle asks in a 'wtf' tone.

Gon glances at all of them before replying, "...yes?" He responds.

"So I was touchy and flirty with alot of people then?" Shalnark asks, mouth gaped.

"God gon your such a mess" knuckle states shaking his head. Gon rolls his eyes.

"I just don't want nobody to have Killua that's all" he states putting the palms of his hands out, whining.

"How can you worry about someone that you no longer have or won't have?" Phinks asks. They heard the whole argument between gon and killua, gon shouldn't worry about this anytime soon.

"It's just I want him for me and not that Noah guy" gon says his name in disgust. "So what do I do?" He asks, with pleading eyes.

"Dude I don't know just talk to the guy, one on one" zushi suggests. His teammates look at his likes he's dumb, while some agree.

"Or threaten him, you know one on one" fetain suggests crossing his arms, smirking. All the teammates looks at him shocked, fetain was a king at threatening, his face says it all. A certain look he would give you for sure will have you sweating like you ran a whole track.

Gon goes shocked before smirking back, "that could work" he says. "Ill tell him to stay away from Killua, It won't be pretty but it will work, and if he doesn't agree things will only go worse from there" he says shrugging his shoulders and putting his backpack on.

Knuckle glances at his teammates surprised before looking back at gon, "And when do you plan on doing it?" He asks.

Gon thinks for a moment before replying, "I think i have a class with him, I didn't acknowledge him until now."

"Fuck dude" uvogin says shaking his head with and head to his forehead stressed, he's not even taking part in any of this and he feels overwhelmed. Gon chuckles. And just like that the bell rings, meaning it time to transition to the next class. Gon waves to his temmates before walking out the medium sized football stadium.

         ———-————————————————

Noah gets into the class and sits in his assigned seat, he's the first one there. He's a decent student with decent grades, he just does what he has to do and gets the hell up out of there. He sees the guy who was with Killua walk in the class before smirking at him and seating in his assigned steam. Noah gives a confused look to himself before other students rush in there strays and the teacher speaks up to start class.

It's about 10 minutes into class, where the students are working independently on there world the teacher sent the off to do. The teacher sighs before taking some papers into her hand that she has to give to the principal, the things you have to to as a teacher, but she can't leave with 20 or so students in her class, there in high school and there reckless.

She looks around for a student who can do her the favor, she looks until her eyes get on gon freecss. He looks bored and done with his work, she cant just let gon by Himself, he's a reckless person, he'll probably just come at the last minute of class to. Then another student to go with him then.

"Gon?" the teacher speaks up from her desk. Gon looks at her from where he was staring, giving her a face to let her know he's listening.

"I need you to escort these papers to the principal please, I called you because you seemed like you were done with your work" she says fixing the stack of papers in her hands, looking at gon. Gon nods before getting up and taking the papers from her hands ready to walk out the door.

"Not so fast" the teacher says before gon could walk out. He internally groans and turns back to face her. "You can't go by yourself, your gon, so pick someone to go with you" she says.

All the students look up from where they were recently looking from to look ahead, including Noah. Gon groans throwing his head pack and picking it back up, he sighs from his mouth and looks around the class until his eyes set on Noah, he smirks.

"Noah." Gon says smirking at him. Noah Infront of him eyes meeting gons. Noah gives a confused face in return thrown off guard that this random guy would pick him and they never even interact before.

"Okay Noah, please escort these papers with gon to the principal office, thank you." The teachers says smiling at she sits down at her desk going back to what she was previously doing before.

Noah puts his pencil down from his hand and stands up from his desk confusingly, he sees gon walk out the door before him snickering to himself, and he gulps before following.

      ———————————————————-

There on there way walking back to the class in complete silence, not one word said to eachother, well that's until gon speaks up.

"Your they guy from yesterday, am I correct?" Gon asks with his hands in his jacket pockets. Noah gulps and looks at him before replying.

"Yea.."

Gon makes and hum acknowledgement before speaking up again. "And you were with Killua?" Gon asks. Noah hesitantly nods in response. "My ex" gon says looking at him, eyes narrowing.

Noah panics, he didn't know, if he didn't, of course he wouldn't have done anything he did. When he was with Killua, he didn't give off that type of energy that he was in a relationship, or had been, even when Noah was talking about his own, so he just assumed not. He didn't mean to come off as anything this guy next to him thinks he did, but clearly this guy is clearly pissed, and looks like he wouldn't believe him if Noah even tried explaining himself.

He swallows the lump in his throat befo replying, "I-I'm so sorry man I never tried anything with him I swear" Noah says waving his hands dismissively. Wow the way back to class seems so long when your caught up in a situation you wanna get out of.

Gon chuckles darkly looking off to the side, Before replying. "I would feel so dumb to believe you" he says looking up and down at Noah. Noah doesn't say anything. "Let me out things down on the table, I don't want you to go near or speak to Killua ever again, do I make myself clear?" Gon says staring at Noah, not moving a single muscle. Noah makes a face like he's about to protest until gon speaks up again.

"Let's say this, you don't listen and things will only get worse from there, you know like I have friends who have most of there years of living taken by jail time, and they've done some pretty fucked up shit, I wouldn't wanna have to disturb them for someone like you" gon say looking at Noah straight in the eyes, who's frozen in fear. Gon smirks.

"Now do I make myself clear?" Gon says. Noah nods repeatedly. "Perfect.." he says smirking wider. Gon stops walking, "well we're here buddy boy" he says looking at the classroom door, Noah didn't even notice they were hear until gon said so, he must've been so frozen in fear in feet dragged him hear unwillingly.

Gons just about to go in until he leans forward to whisper in Noahs ear, "tell anybody this and you won't get to see how you originally die" he says with a deep voice. Noah nods because he can't even find his words, not even his voice. Gon snickers to himself before leaning back and shoulder checking Noah heading inside before him.