The truth

Thinking, thinking thinking thinking, was all Killua could ever do in a situation like this. Sitting in class barley even processing what the teacher was talking about. Why was gon stressing so much? He would never know, he's takes gon as a person thats not big on sharing, and that fine, killuas the Same way he's just worried. He was just drowned in his thoughts, unable to get out, swim up for reality.

"Killua?" A voice says shaking his shoulder, waking him up from his thoughts.

Killua jumps in place from his seat, shaking his head slightly to clear the clouded thoughts and looks up from the voice who awoken him from it.
Iklago

"Yea?" Killua says looking up at ikalgo who standing infront of Killua desk with his backpack on, standing over him.

Ikalgo looks at killua confused and concerned, "the class was dismissed a few minutes ago...., are you okay?"

Killau shakes his head clearing some upcoming thoughts from being asked that question, he smiles reassuringly before replying. "Yea I'm fine, let's go" he says grabbing his backpack and walking past ikalgo. Ikalgo looks back at killua worried before following him.

Killua walks up to his locker putting his stuff from his last class in, he's quiet and definitely out of reality, a fly can past his eyes and he would even noticed, that's how clouded his thoughts are. And ikalgo can definitely see it, more to say that he's worried and concerned of what's bothering him or got him stuck in his mind. Ikalgo taps Killua 2 times with his finger on his shoulder.

"You okay?" He asks bringing his hand back to his side and looking at killua.

"Yes I'm fine" Killua replies not giving ikalgo a single glance, continuing to put his stuff in his locker.

Ikalgo sighs, "Killua, I know your not fine, does it have something to do with gon?" Ikalgo says readjusting his straps on his backpack, still looking at killua.

Killua shuts his locker facing ikalgo, "can we not talk about this right now?" He says closing his eyes trying to prevent from stressing more.

Ikalgo nods slowly before speaking up, "okay fine, but just know I'm here for you alright?"

A smile slowly makes its way to killuas face, "thank you" he says slowly leaning on ikalgo shoulder. Ikalgo hums in approval. Killua brings his phone from his pocket and looks at the time, it's almost time for gons football practice to end. Killua sighs and puts his phone back in his pocket.

"I'm supposed to meet gon after football practice which is in a few minutes" he says still leaning on ikalgos shoulder.

"I'm pretty sure they got dismissed a little earlier cause they get on coaches nerves" ikalgo says grinning.

Killua snorts, "wait you skipped football practice.......for me?" He asks.

"Of course, your my best friend for years and I was worried, plus football is just..football" he says slightly shrugging since killuas leaning on his shoulder.

Killua hums softly, "isn't coach gonna he mad?" he asks.

"Yea...but I'll just say that mrs bisky called me after class for something important" he replies

"Wouldnt you have to convince her for backing you up?" He asks laughing.

"That sounds like future me's problem" ikalgo says waving his hand. Killua laughs in response before sighing.

"Well, let's go" he says leaning off ikalgos shoulder and looking at him. Ikalgo nods in response before they both start walking to the football field.