CH. 13

*SLAM*

"BAKUGO IZUKU!! WHERE IS HE!?!?"

"Sir I need you to calm down. What's your relationship to the patient?", the nurse asked sternly as he typed along his keyboard.

"HE'S MY MATE, YOU DUMB HAG!!"

"Sir, this is a hospital. Please keep your foul mouth and attitude out of this facility, or I will have to call security"

"Just tell me where he is and I'll be out of your hair!"

"*sigh* Can I have a form of ID please", the nurse stated as he took out a paper for the alpha to fill out and took the ID that he slammed onto the counter.

Katsuki signed any dotted line he could find, not caring about its contents, and handed the document back to the nurse. In return, he got his ID back and a visitors tag to stick onto his shirt.

"Room 709, on the seventh floor. He is in the maternity ward-"

Katsuki didn't let the nurse finish as he ran for the elevators. Once there, he frantically pressed the buttons on all elevators to take him to the seventh floor. If he glanced at his watch, he would have noticed that not even a minute had passed, but those seconds were hours to him. Katsuki gave the elevators only a few more seconds before he bolted for the stairs. He ran two steps at a time, his adrenaline coursing through his body as he was imagining the worst until he opened the door to his mates room; pushing everyone out of his way. Crimson eyes locked with emerald, and Katsuki ran towards Izuku's bedside.

"DEKU!!!"

"Wa-cchan!?"

"Deku! Are you okay!? What happened!? Are the pups okay!? What did the doctor say!? Are you hurt anywhere!? Did you get a hold of your mom!? What about your office!? I'm sure Shinso took care of your patients, but they didn't do this to you right!?"

"K-Kacchan, calm down-"

"What do you mean calm down!? This morning you said you had some discomfort and now you're in the fucking hospital!? How am I supposed to be calm!?"

"Well for starters, you could let me inform you about this small predicament, haha", Mirio chuckled as he stood by the omega's hospital bed the entire time.

"Small predicament!? You better explain fast before I sue you for malpractice!"

"Hahaha, I'd be lying if I said you were the first alpha to say something like that to me, but I understand that you are worried about your mate", Mirio continued as he closed the folder he had in his hand, "To put it simply, it's just high blood pressure"

"High blood pressure!?"

"Mhm! Your little omega here has been under a lot of stress. That could be due to work, doing chores around the house, stress form home, basically not giving himself a break to rest. So much so that his pups quite literally had to force him into what we like to call a "pup drop""

"A fucking drop!? Can't those be fatal!?", Katsuki questioned as his grip on Izuku's hand was growing tighter, the alpha's distressed scent filtered throughout the room.

"Kacchan, you need to calm down so Mirio-san can explain the rest", Izuku said as he held Katsuki's hand in his own, pumping out soothing pheremones.

"Ah, yes, drops can be fatal depending on how severe it is. However, the pup drop Izuku experienced is far from it. In fact, in a way it was the pups sending their dam a message that he needs to relax. Though I agree this warning may cause more stress than intended, but that's why research of this type of drop is allows being done!", Mirio finished with a smile.