CH. 1

*ring*ring*rin-

"Hello?", Katsuki said as he answered his phone.

"Hey Bakugo, how are you doing?", the caller asked.

"I'm doing great~", Katsuki replied.

"MMM! NGH!", Izuku moaned, his screams muffled as he covered his mouth with his hands as Katsuki continued to thrust into him as the alpha talked on the phone.

"Sorry to bother you so early in the morning, but the meet and greet has been relocated, so we'll have to leave earlier to get there on time", the man said.

"Ugh! Alright, send me the new location and time", Katsuki grunted.

"Will do boss! I'll see yo-", before the man could finish his sentence, Katsuki ended the call and tossed his phone along the bed.

"You can let your voice out now~", Katsuki said as he never let up his harsh pace.

"AH! K-kacchan ... you should've stopped!", Izuku moaned out.

"No fucking way! I'm not going to stop fucking my husband just for some stupid extra!", Katsuki growled.

"Ngh ... kacchan ... what if he ... heard us", Izuku moaned out as he gripped his mate's shoulders.

"Then I'm pretty sure that pathetic agent has a fucking boner after hearing your sweet moans~", Katsuki smirked as quickened his pace.

"Ah ... Kacchan ... right there~ ... just like that!"

"You like it rough, don't you my sweet doe~?", Katsuki said as he leaned down and held Izuku close as he roughly slammed his cock inside the omega's womb.

"Yesh~! Ahhh ... mmm ... it feels ... good~ ..."

"You want your husband to fill you up with his seed?"

"Yes! Please ... I want to have your pups~"

"It's barely 7 in the morning, yet you're already so eager for daddy's cum"

"It ... it's your fault! You woke me up ... when you ... ngh ... when you ... hah ... mmm ... ngh"

"I was just sucking your nipples and fingering you, nothing to get excited about nerd"

"K-kacchan! I was asleep!"

"I was going to make it quick"

"We've already gone ... two rounds!"

"Well, this will be the last one, I promise", Katsuki smirked.

"AHH! ... MM ... NGH ... Kacchyaann ... I'm gonna cum ... mmm"

"Me too. You keep sucking me in doe~"

"Kacchan ... together ... let's cum together!"

"Alright doe~. Take my seed and get pregnant!"

Katsuki hugged his mate close as he thrusted relentlessly into his mate's abused hole. Izuku clawed at the alpha's back, toes curled, legs trembling, as he screamed the alpha's name as he came for the third time. Katsuki bit down on Izuku's neck as he released his seed inside his mate. After riding out their climaxes, Katsuki pulled out of Izuku's ass, his seed gushing out after filling him to the brim with his cum for the third time.

"*sigh* Now I have to wash the sheets ... again!", Izuku said as he slowly sat up.

"You know you could just let the maid do it when she comes to clean up the house later", Katsuki said as he stood up and made his way to the restroom to run the bath for his husband.

"Kacchan! I can't let the maid see this ... this mess! It would be too embarrassing!" Izuku exclaimed as he felt his face heat up even more.

"I mean, that's her job, to clean and do the laundry and shit", Katsuki said as he walked back into the room, still fully nude.

"Kacchan, I'm washing the sheets. I don't see why you continue to argue with me about this. We've had this discussion for the past three years and you think I'm going to just give up?"

"And you think I'm just going to stop having morning sex? It's the best sex~"

"You need to stop waking me up so early to do it unless you want "little kacchan" to never see the light of day again", Izuku said as he glared down towards Katsuki's dick.

"... Alright, I'll tone it down a bit"

"Thank you. I'm gonna go take a bath now"

"What do you want for breakfast, love?"

"I don't know, but you better make it good since you've woken me up so early and answered a phone call during sex" Izuku said as he walked towards the bathroom.

"I'll make your favorite with fruits and cinnamon rolls!", Katsuki yelled out but was only met with the sound of the bathroom door being shut.

Katsuki and Izuku have been together now for nine years, five of those years being married. Their lives were great! Katsuki was playing at the professional level and was becoming a big star in the basketball world, both internationally and within the country. He would do meet and greets, work with charities, do interviews, phtotoshoots, etc..

Izuku and Shinso started their own clinic. The two built a name for themselves as the "angelic duo". Every patient they treated, they stated that they felt better before they got injured. The two quickly grew from treating patients with low-income to elite patients; like politicians, professional athletes, etc.. They grew out of their small office clinic to owning their own building and hiring more athletic trainers to treat more patients.

Katsuki took a quick shower in one of the guest bathrooms, got dressed, and headed downstairs to begin making breakfast for his mate.

"Agh, I swear, I need to put some limits on your dick if not I'm really gonna break one of these days", Izuku said as he slowly walked into the kitchen rubbing his back as he took a seat on the island and watched Katsuki cook.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'll cut back on sex for a while, okay?", Katsuki said as he gave Izuku his breakfast along with a side of cinnamon rolls, fruit, and a glass of milk. 

"Hmm, what should I do for punishment?", Izuku said as he took a bite of the cinnamon roll and contemplated what Katsuki's punishment should be. 

"I got it! No sex for the rest of the month, or at least until I say so"

"A month!? Come on, that's like a death sentence"

"Katsuki, we've done it everyday for an entire week! I. Need. A. Break!", Izuku declared. 

"*sigh* Fine, I accept the consequences for it is the result of my actions", Katsuki said as he raised his hands in defeat.

Katsuki grabbed his phone as he received a text message from his agent.

"Alright nerd, I have to head off to the meet and greet already. What are you going to do today?", Katsuki asked as he walked over to Izuku's side and picked up one of the cinnamon rolls to eat.

"Hmm, today's my day off and I wanted to sleep in and watch tv, but our parents wanted to come over and talk, so I'll be with them for the majority of the day", Izuku replied.

"My meet and greet should be over by noon, but I'll have to stick around and do some interviews afterwards so I won't be home till late in the afternoon. But I'll try to come back as soon as possible, okay?"

"Alright", Izuku replied with a smile.

"I gotta go, I love you~", Katsuki said as he gave Izuku a quick kiss and headed for the door.

"I love you too~. Be safe!", Izuku called out. 

Once Katsuki left, he finished his breakfast and got the house ready for their parents to arrive.

Word count: 1,215

A/N: A simple short first chapter to get the story started. I probably won't update this story anytime soon since school is really drowning me with work and I want to focus on my other stories for a bit. But I think it's good enough for now considering that I just finished the first story and have written the first chapter of the sequel story. I hope you are having a good day/night and I'll see you soon dearies~.