CH. 8

(So, I've decided to do weeks/months of how far long Izuku's been pregnant instead of writing it in the plot cause I'm lazy and don't want to write constant reminders)

Week 5

Katsuki and Izuku were getting ready for the party they prepared for their friends and families to announce their pregnancy.

At this point the only ones that knew were Mirio and Tamaki, but Izuku asked them to keep it a secret because he wanted to announce it on his own. Their excuse for the party was to celebrate yet another start to Katsuki's basketball season, which they held every year. They hired some chefs to cook the appetizers and dinner, while Izuku took the liberty of decorating their backyard for the party.

The two were currently helping each other get dressed in their, obnoxioulsy large, walk in closet. Izuku was buttoning up the alpha's shirt while Katsuki fiddled with his cuff links. He was wearing a white button down shirt, fitted black slacks, some black dress shoes, along with a silver, diamond embedded watch Izuku got him for his birthday.

"So handsome~", Izuku said as he took a step back and admired his mate.

"Not so bad yourself, princess. But won't you feel hot in this? We're going to be outside all night", the alpha said as he worried for his mate.

Izuku was wearing some loose, yet fitted, black jeans that accentuated his bottom, a fan jersey of Katsuki's with a white blazer over it to help hide his belly, along with a pair of sneakers that Katsuki collaborated with his father on, and a hint of tinted chaptsick that was Katsuki's favorite.

"Kacchan, I'm not wearing anything heavy or thick, relax", Izuku said as he wrapped his arms around Katsuki's waist to hug him tightly, but Katsuki pulled away and hugged him from behind.

"You've gotta be careful doe! You're gonna squish our pup", Katsuki said as he rubbed his mate's stomach.

Being five weeks into his pregnancy, his little bundle of joy has started growing, his small bump becoming more prominent. It did raise concern with how large it has gotten, but usually if an omega is going to have alpha pups, the womb grows larger at a faster rate.

"*sigh* I swear, ever since you found out I'm pregnant, your overprotectiveness has reached an all time high"

"Better safe than sorry nerd"

Katsuki started rubbing his neck against Izuku's, scenting his mate. The omega started purring at the intimate affection, adoring the alpha's scent and touch. The two looked into each other's eyes with such love and lust. Izuku turned around, standing on his toes to capture his mate's lips.

*Ring**Ring**Ring**Rin-

"H-Hello?", Izuku answered the phone while his partner was sucking on his neck.

"Izuku honey, your father and I are outside. As well as Katsuki's parents", Inko said.

"Alright mom! Kacchan will meet you downstairs!"

Izuku hung up the phone and slumped his arms down as the alpha continued to leave hickeys on his neck.

"Kacchan, our parents are here; go greet them while I change"

"*growl* let's just tell everyone the party is cancelled", the alpha replied as he grazed his teeth over his mate's scent gland.

"Katsuki, please go greet our parents while I change. I'm sure our friends will be here any minute now", Izuku said as he gently pushed his mate off of him by the shoulders with a smile.

"*sigh* Your wish is my command princess", Katsuki said, giving his mate a quick kiss before leaving him to change.

"*sigh* Now I've gotta wear a turtleneck to cover these", Izuku said as he looked through his closet in search of yet another outfit.