CH. 6

(Yo~, it's baby making time~. A.k.a. Hot👏Steamy👏Ass👏SMUT👏🥵)

Ever since their visit to Mirio's clinic, Izuku and Katsuki have bought numerous self help books on successful impregnation, what to do when expecting, how to take care of a child, and everything in between; as well as Katsuki teaching Izuku how to cook. The two would eat healthy meals everyday to help with a successful pregnancy.

"Alright nerd, I think you're over preparing at this point", Katsuki said as he walked out of the bathroom, fresh out of the shower with only a pair of warm up pants on as he dried his hair with a towel.

Izuku was running around the room, getting anything that was heavily scented in the alpha's cedar wood scent and into the nesting pod in their room; that even included his dirty underwear.

Izuku's heat was right around the corner. Whether it comes early or on time, the omega inside Izuku wanted to create a nest already. The pod was shallow enough for numerous blankets, pillows, and clothing to fit so that Izuku could burrow in his mate's scent. He was neatly arranging the pieces around till he was satisfied with the outcome.

"I need my nest to be ... perfect~", Izuku said as he stood in front of his finished nest, proud of his work.

"Looks good doe", Katsuki said as he hugged Izuku from behind and placed a kiss on his neck; Izuku placed his hands on top of Katsuki's arms.

"Thanks honey. I feel like this is our first heat all over again. Preparing everything and making sure everything is perfect"

"There's no need for you to make everything perfect nerd. You just have to lay down and let me do all the work~", Katsuki cooed as he slowly grazed his fingers along Izuku's waistline.

At the same time he planted slow, slobbery kisses along Izuku's neck and shoulders, sending a delectable shiver down the omega's spine.

"Kacchan, you just have to wait a few more days", Izuku said as he let the alpha continue his action, slowly running his hand through the alpha's hair and arm.

"*sigh* I know, I know. I swear I think I'm gonna go into a fucking rut once your heat finally comes. I can't remember the last time we withheld from sex this long"

"I think it was back in college. It was your first summer abroad and you wanted me to send you "material" to keep you sane, hehe"

"Hmph, doesn't matter. This is the last time we're gonna wait this long"

"What about when we finally have kids? We could go months on end witho-"

"Shhhhh. We'll discuss that when the time comes. For now, get your ass in that bed and go to sleep", Katsuki said as he removed his hands from the omega's waist.

He grabbed Izuku's hand, ready to walk Izuku over to their bed, but Izuku gently tugged Katsuki's hand; the alpha stopped and looked at his mate.

"Can we sleep in the pod, please~?", Izuku said with those puppy dog eyes as he gave his mate a pouty expression.

'So fucking cute!', Katsuki thought.

"*sigh* Fine", Katsuki sighed in quick defeat.

Izuku got in the pod first and got comfortable under the blankets he had in it. Katsuki knows the drill at this point: wait for the omega to get comfortable, wait for permission to enter his nest, then enter it caustiously to not ruin the placement of clothing/blankets.

Izuku invited Katsuki into the nest and the alpha laid down hugging the omega close as he cacooned himself in various blankets. He never used any of the blankets because the pod was stuffy and warm with everything in it, so he used the warmth of his covered mate to keep himself warm.