CH. 5

Saturday came and Izuku and Katsuki went to their appointment to check their fertility at Mirio's clinic. As they were in the waiting room, Izuku was a nervous wreck.

He was scared of the possibility that he might actually be infertile, though he and Katsuki discussed that if either of them were that they would adopt, but Izuku wanted to experience his own pregnancy. He wanted to feel his baby kicking around in his stomach, to have his mate dote on him throughout the process, but most of all he wanted to create a child made from his and Katsuki's genes.

"Katsuki and Izuku Bakugo?", the nurse called out.

The two stood from their seats and the nurse walked them into one of the various patient rooms. Katsuki took a seat on the guest chair, took Izuku's backpack from him, and Izuku sat on the examination table. The nurse ran the regular examination, weight, height, temperature, etc., then proceeded to ask the reason for their visit.

"Alrighty! So what brings you two in today?", the nurse asked, ready to write down everything that was said.

"Well, we wanted to check our fertility", Izuku replied.

"Okay. Are you currently on any form of birth control or were you on any in the past year?", the nurse asked.

"I stopped taking my birth control about eight months ago", Izuku said.

"Have you ever had your tubes tied?", the nurse asked.

"No"

"And you sir, have you ever had a vasectomy?", the nurse asked towards Katsuki.

"Fuck no", Katsuki replied, startling the nurse with his response and Izuku slightly glared at him.

"Alright, I'll hand this over to the doctor and he'll be with you two shortly", the nurse said with a smile before exiting the room.

"*sigh* I'm so nervous", Izuku said as he rubbed his hands against his thighs.

"Don't worry Deku. Mirio will say we're completely fertile and we can bang it out once we get home", Katsuki replied while he was scrolling through his phone.

"Kacchan! You know I can't get pregnant unless I'm in heat, right?"

"That don't mean I won't try"

"Ka-"

"Well hey there you two! Good to see you again!", Mirio said as he walked into the room; he gave Izuku and Katsuki a hand shake.

"Nice to see you too, Togata-senpai", Izuku said.

"Alright let's see here...", Mitio said as he skimmed through the clipboard the nurse gave him, "... so you two are trying to have a child!? Wonderful!", Mirio said with a smile as he put the clipboard down on the counter.

"So tell me, what brings you in for infertility tests?"

"Well, for my past two heats I've tried to get pregnant but I've failed", Izuku sulked.

"Well, I saw on the document that you recently got off of your birth control. How long were you on it exactly?", Mirio asked.

"For about nine years I think?", Izuku questioned.

"Hmm ... here's what we'll do...", Mirio said as he started rummaging through one of the cabinets in the room.

"For starters, Katsuki, you'll do a sperm analysis. I need you to ejaculate into this bottle, put it in this bag, and hand it to the nurse when you're done for analysis", Mirio said as he handed Katsuki a bag and a specimen bottle.

"And for you Izuku, we can do two exams. But we can do just one if you're uncomfortable alright?", Mirio stated with a smile, and Izuku replied with a nod.