𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒.

dna,  kendrick lamar

ep 3.

YOU AND KENMA

were right at the starting line, kenma slipping on his gloves and you placing your feet correctly where they needed to be for the race. you both were excited, this was one of the only times kenma had a smile on his face. sure he loved racing, but racing with you was different.

the flag holder sat in the middle of the road, smirking softly as he waved the flags down and shouted a quickly "GO."

just like that everyone was off, you were in first of course, music blasting and the sunroof letting in the hot summer night air of tokyo city. a huge smile on your face as you looked to the side, kenma and you both had made a playlist for racing, you were playing the same song.

kenma winked, chuckling as he drove ahead of you. you blushed softly as you shook your head and started driving faster. he always knew how to distract or fluster you, and that's one of the reasons you guys were rivals.

kenma smirked as he moved his gear shift quickly and drifted right into the tunnel, orange lights surrounding the racers as loud music echoed all around.

akaashi chuckled as he sped past kenma,  his boyfriends loud screams slowly fading as he made  a sharp turn into the city.

as for kuroo, he was a little ways away behind you, who had kyotani laughing in your ear about speeding up because 'he isn't friends with losers'.

you sped up past kenma and made some dangerous turns, speeding past akaashi and bo as you and kyotani let out cheers of excitement. kenma cursed as he yelled out his window, "BE FUCKING CAREFUL Y/N"

you smiled as you yelled out your window, "YES DADDY~!" that always used to catch him off guard, and would throughly throw him off when you were racing. now he was used to it, and quite frankly he liked it.

you laughed  as kyotani gave you a 'wtf' look, making a sharp turn that made him go flying to his car door. "FUCK Y/N CAN YOU BE A LITTLE SOFTER ON THE TURNS BITCH?!" he said as he fixed his dark blue beanie that covered his bleached hair.

kenma sped next to you keeping his eyes on the road as he chuckled, "im gonna kill your ass when we're done with this shit princess." he then sped in front of you and relaxed a bit, slowly going faster and faster as he looked in his rear view mirror. no, you were gonna learn your lesson. he was going to win today.

akaashi and kuroo sped up, oikawa passing them as he chuckled. let's be real, oikawa was amazing at driving but he blew out his tires too much, and always replaced them with different kinds. they were kind of like experiments on his car.

kenma soon crossed the finish line with you coming in second, along with akaashi in third, kuroo in fourth, oikawa in fifth, and some other racers after them.

  as soon as you all parked and got out of your cars, kenma came over to you and grabbed your face, making you look up at him as he gave you a stern look, "listen baby. you gotta be careful. im not gonna loose you to a stupid car because you were being reckless, alright?"

you blushed slightly and nodded, "y-yeah got it.."

"ALRIGHT LOVE BIRDS BREAK IT UP WE GOTTA GET THE CASH" yelled oikawa as he opened up his trunk.

you all gathered around as kenma smirked, picking up a stack of cash with his ring covered fingers, "me and y/n have dinner plans.. we'll see you all later~"

you looked a little confused but you weren't one to deny dinner. so you all waved as people started leaving, sitting on top of your car with kenma just looking at the stars.

kenma moved his hand to yours, holding it gently as he rubbed his thumb over your knuckles and kissed them softly,

"so, ... dinner?"

 dinner?"