𝒌𝒆𝒏𝒎𝒂.

strange, celeste
tw! angst

strange, celestetw! angst

ep 20.

"HONEY..?"

kenma called out as he peeked his head into the living room area.

there you were, that blank look on your face. the tv playing corpse bride, and random things cluttered on the coffee table.

things have been.. rough.

really rough.

your eyes looked so tired.. so colorless.

you didn't even respond, you just blankly stared at the television. kozume wondered how your eyes didn't hurt at this point.

"love.." he started, walking over to the couch and just gently rubbing up and down your back, "you okay..?"

well, it was obvious that you weren't okay. but kenma always thought that it was good to ask.

he knew that you were dealing with this way harder than he was, especially because you were the one carrying the baby. so, even if he wanted to cry every second of the day, he stayed strong for you.

though at night, you could definitely hear his sobs when he went to shower.

you looked up at him, licking your dry lips for what seemed to be the millionth time today, and nodded.

good enough of a response for him, he wasn't going to push nor force you.

"i'm going to get some groceries okay? i'll be back as soon as possible. make sure to call if you need any help.. i love you." he sighed, caressing your cheek softly before kissing it.

he just wanted you to be okay. for you to go back to normal and get better as soon as you could.

kenma would of course give you lots of time and space if you needed it though.

he put on his shoes, his appearance no better than yours. baggy sweats, baggy hoodie, disheveled hair, eye bags.

this loss had really taken a toll.

kozume sighed as he shut the door to your shared house. there was only about two or three maids or butlers lingering around the house.

he didn't want you to feel crowded or anything. he wanted you comfortable during this time.

he also didn't want everyone in your business, it had been a week since you guys had lost the baby, and only you and your parents had known.

you guys weren't really in contact with anyone either, especially you.

texts overflowed in your phone, worried, confused, concerned family and friends just trying to reach out and see if you were okay.