𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐗.

morning sex, ralph castelli
tw. smut,teasing, oral sex, handjob

 smut,teasing, oral sex, handjob

ep 11.

YOU WOKE UP

from kenma rubbing your back and sides softly, his hands trailing up and down your curves as he smiled at you, "goodmorning sleepyhead.."

you smiled and greeted him back, yawning as you cuddled more into his surprisingly warm body. you always loved kenma's bed because it was huge and the comforter and sheets were always so soft.

kenma leaned his other hand down and caressed your face gently, in this moment he was content with life. he had everything he wanted, you, his businesses, and believe it or not.. friends that would always be there for him.

sure sometimes there were some ups and downs, like you getting kidnapped or kenma getting caught in crossfire. but overall, life was pretty good.

kenma scooted down a little so that he could be face to face with you, he wanted a direct view of his woman. you looked perfect to him right now... and the way that your soft legs were brushing  against his made him want to touch you all over and just in the right places.

kenma leaned in, taking the lead as he kissed your lips softly. you kissed him back with love, your hands making their way to play with kenma's blonde locks.

after a few minutes of slow and passionate kisses, kenma's hands started to get lower and lower.he gave your ass a nice squeeze, causing you to let out a tiny whimper. you were needy.

"can i touch you, sweetheart?" kenma said as he pulled away from the kisses for just a second. consent was always important to the both of you.

you nodded in response and connected your lips again, tiny little sounds leaving both of your mouths as your hands started to wander.

your hand made its way into kenma's sweats, which to your surprise he was wearing no boxers.

you started to slowly rub his shaft, pleasure filled groans leaving your lover's mouth quickly from the actions. kenma's hands had wandered down to your panties, rubbing your clothed clit with his middle and ring finger.

you both teased and teased each other's parts, moans  and groans of pleasure filling the room as the beautiful sun shined on your bodies from kenma's windows. it felt like heaven, and you both were definitely enjoying it.

kenma and you let out tiny chuckles and giggles as he tickled your sides softly, flipping you over so that he could be on top of you.

"k-kenma!" you laughed softly as he started to attack your face and neck with kisses, leaving hickeys down your neck, to your collar bone, to your upper boobs.

kenma once again asked for consent before he started to take off your clothes. almost immediately after they were off his rough hands were rubbing up and down your stomach and sides.

he loved how soft your skin was, and he couldn't get enough of  the beautiful stretch marks on your hips.

kenma quickly ducked his head down and started to kiss down your stomach slowly, sending you butterflies of all kinds. you moaned softly as kenma gave your soaked clit  a kiss, smirking softly as he started to tease it with his tongue.

kenma was sending you waves of pleasure, he was eating you out with his fingers pumping in and out of you slowly and it felt amazing.

"g-gotta cum~!" you said as you gripped the sheets, holding in your orgasm as kenma chuckled softly and nodded, "cum for me sweetheart."

kenma curled his tongue and fingers inside you as your juices flowed right onto his tongue. he stood up and sucked on his fingers, letting out a hum of satisfaction before starting to take off his boxers and grab a condom from the side table.

kenma kozume was not a person to have sex with many women. he actually had lost his virginity only a couple years ago when he got out of high school. he was 23 now, and had only slept with 2 people. to be honest he never really needed sex.. you were enough to get him off..

   you weren't a virgin either, of course you got that good dick once or twice. you had messed around with women too, so you were a little experienced. you only had about three bodies, but there was nothing wrong with gaining more.

we don't slut shame here, and you should never judge a women just because she's sexually active.

kenma ripped the condom open with his teeth, rolling it on his dick before throwing the wrapper somewhere in his large room.

he slowly eased his tip in, you winced just a tiny bit.. listen- it had been awhile..

you let out a tiny whimper as he pushed more in, kenma was definitely a little bit over average, a good 6 1/2 inches, and that was more than alright for you. a perfect size for a perfect man<3

the sex was mind blowing. kenma gave you deep strokes, your legs high around his waist as you threw your head and eyes back occasionally. it was feeling way too good.

sweat trickled down kenma's forehead as he pounded faster, a clapping sound filling the room as your thighs seemed the get more and more wet from the sloppy sex.

kenma's bangs bounced back and forth as the headboard banged harder and harder against the wall. "A-AGH~!" you moaned out as you felt kenma start hitting right on your g spot.

you had a hard time keeping yourself together, kenma and you were both close, and you tightening around his dick just made him want to bust inside you.

"f-fuck princess~?!" kenma groaned out as you both came at the same time, smiles of relief on your faces as you both panted.

kenma gently grabbed your hips as he pulled out, eyes widening as he looked down,

"the condom broke."