𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃.

everybody wants to rule the world, tears for fears

tw. violence

 violence

ep 9.

KENMA AND THE REST

of the guys stood outside of the warehouse. guns loaded and knifes ready just in case of emergency. kyotani nudged his head to gesture that they were going ahead, the men following after him as they quietly and carefully turned the corner.

as suspected daisho's men were there, and they immediately started shooting as soon as they saw kenma and his friends.

"FUCK" hinata curses as he felt a pain in his leg. he had gotten shot right in his thigh, and he definitely couldn't move.

iwazumi hurried over and shot a few of the men in front of hinata, ripping off a bit of his shirt and tying it tightly around the gun shot wound.

hinata screamed out in pain, biting into his forearm to take away from the feeling. it hurt badly but he knew it was the best for his situation.

kuroo quickly turned the corner and snapped  a guy's neck, tanaka right beside him literally slicing and dicing people.

kenma held a gun to a man's throat and glared at him in hatred. he just wanted his lover back. you meant everything to him, and he was not going to loose you under any circumstance.

"where's y/n." kenma said as he presses the gun harder on the man's throat. kenma would kill anyone and everyone to get to you. "s-she's with daisho.. down the east wing of this place." the man responded as he shivered under kenma's gaze, and of course because he was potentially about to meet his demise.

kenma nodded and looked up as iwazumi came over, carrying hinata over his shoulder and shooting a woman who had tried to run away from all this craziness.

the men all grouped up and started making their game plan for getting you back. daisho would literally have to be fully deaf to not hear all the gun shots and screams, so he obviously knew that they had been inside the building.

but how were they going to get you without getting you hurt or killed was the real question? they would do anything to walk out of here with you unharmed, for the guys you were either like their best friend or  sister.

but for kenma this meant much much more.. you were the love of his life. he had always suppressed the strong feelings he had for you, but now that he had  he let them loose.. they were never going to go away.

kenma just wanted to be in bed with you, cuddling with your cute little bonnet on.. or even with minimal clothing, just touching and sharing small but love filled kisses. now that is what he wanted.

kozume nudged his head to the door, his gun held in his hands as he whispered to the men, "let's go."

PRESENT TIME!

" any words l/n?" he said as he glared, sitting across from you with a machete in his hand. "LET ME GO NIGGA KENMA FINNA GET YO ASS." you said as you huffed and rolled your eyes. you just wanted to be with your man tbh-

kenma chuckled as he heard the voice of the woman he loved, you always was so bold, and he thought your smart mouth was cute.

in the midst of daisho starting to curse you out, kenma busts in the door and shoots daisho right in his chest, smirking as he heard dasiho's pained groans.

"you mess with my establishment... you take my woman... and now you're going to pay punk ass bitch." kenma said as he walked over slowly, smirking softly as he kneeled in front of you and started to take off your restraints.

"you ok sweetheart?" he said as he kissed your wrists softly, smiling a bit as he watched you stand up and hug him tightly. "i know baby i know.. let's finish him off alright?"

kenma smirked as he turned you around and hugged your from behind, putting your arms out as he put the gun in your hands and aimed at daisho's head. "go ahead, sweetheart~"

you smirked softly, laughing a bit as kenma put  his hands over yours.

*BANG!*

𝗮/𝗻- 𝗶 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗶 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 ! 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 >:)