𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐇.

redbone, childish gambino

ep 16.

HINATA'S FUNERAL

was beautiful. his friends and family came together and celebrated the great man he was, he had said beforehand that he wanted a big cake at his funeral-

so that's exactly what they had. a large cake at his beloved funeral. there was a couple tears shed, and a few upset faces, but in the end it was good. it lightened things up. reminiscing on the good times with shoyo and laughing at the crazy stories of their experiences with their ginger headed friend.

his family was upset, but not as upset as his friends surprisingly? of course shoyo's family loved him dearly, but it was more like they new how shoyo would've wanted this to go.

but, it was time to get back to normal.

you were now two months along in your pregnancy, kenma and you had been going to your doctors visits regularly, and the baby was doing great!

everyone else had gotten back to work, racing, and focusing on themselves.

kenma and his boys had basically eliminated daisho's whole crew and existence, so those guys were trying to find refuge in different gang areas. but, they worked with daisho. so, no one trusted them. they were basically thrown to the street, some of them even going to sex work.

right now, kenma was in one of iwazumi's casinos, gambling with his friends without a care in the world. well, of course except you-

but, he knew that you were at his house, having your little tea time with your girls.

"so how's the baby?" kyotani asked as he blew out a puff from the blunt he was smoking, "the baby is good, they're really healthy actually? i'm excited~"

kenma smiles proudly at the thought of his future wife and kid on the way, he could not wait for both of them to be in his arms.

'y/n kenma'

he thought, that definitely had a ring to it. "so.. the real question is, when are you planning on proposing to y/n?" iwazumi asked with a tilt in his head.

kenma sighed and thought for a second, "well i obviously want her to marry me, but it has to be after this deal, and can't be when she's about to pop you know?"

the men nodded and all exchanged approving looks.

the deal.
the deal.
the deal.

the deal was coming up, and it was very important that it went right. this deal was a very big deal in the drug world.

a big shipment of exotic drugs was going to be coming to japan. kenma and a few of the men here were going to do a big drug trade with some dealers in brazil, who actually were acquainted with oikawa from when he went to go work for a certain drug lord down there.

this deal was going to be off the grid. a LOOOONG way from the city. these men were trustworthy, but they still didn't want them to know anything about their territory and what went down there.

plus, the possibility of the men finishing out about y/n and the baby was more than a small chance if they want and did the deal near kozume's home.

"you think it'll go well?" kuroo asked while he took a small sip of his whiskey.

"i'm hoping so.. i haven't seen these men in awhile.." oikawa budded in. the boys all nodded and continued gambling, their thoughts raving about their upcoming ordeal.

AN HOUR LATER...

KENMA CAME HOME

to music playing in his house, and the smell of good for entering his nose.

he smiled as he kicked off his shoes and took off his fancy blazer, quickly making his way quietly to his room to take a shower.

if you're wondering, kenma wanted his place to be a bit more private. so, he told the maids and butlers he would pay them as much as they would make in a week to come once a week and clean.. while he was busy of course.

after his shower he came downstairs in just grey sweatpants, quietly making his way into the kitchen before wrapping his arms around your waist and whispering in your ear, "hey baby~"

you screamed and turned around, holding your chest as you put down the spoon you were using to cook, "kozume you scared the shit outta me.. welcome home~"

kenma smiled and kissed your lips lovingly, rubbing your baby bump with care.

he then bent down, getting on his knees before kissing it softly,

"daddy can't wait to meet you."

𝗮/𝗻! 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆! 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼, 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀, 𝗶 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 😭😭