𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐎𝐒.

daywalker! , corpse husband & mgk

tw! violence.

ep 8.

KENMA

wasn't one to get worked up about things. but the race was in about thirty minutes, and you still weren't there. everyone was on edge, something didn't feel right and they all knew it.

"where the fuck is y/n?" kyotani spoke up as he looked at all the boys. no one was talking and the silence was getting a bit too loud for him. he wasn't one to sit around, he wanted to get right to it.

"listen kyo not even blondie knows where she is... so you really think any of us do?" tanaka said as he patted kyotani'a shoulder. he immediately shrugged tanaka off and glared at the boys, "she literally sent her location over an hour ago. check that shit again because somethin ain't right."

they all nodded and took out their phones. why hadn't they thought of that? they were literally genius drug dealers, makers, trained fighters- but they couldn't even do something as simple as that.

kenma furrowed his eyebrows as he zoomed in on his phone, "the fuck.." you were off the grid, as they would call it.

you were far in the middle of absolutely nowhere. they all exchanged looks, getting in their cars quickly as kyotani rolled his eyes, "I CALLED IT BITCHES."

now who wouldn't be scared if they saw high powered sports cars speeding down the tokyo streets and highways. they were doing fine until the police force came, they were tired of the damn racers.

"shit... we don't have time.. iwa." kenma looked over into iwazumi's car. they all had their windows down so that they could hear each other, even over their loud engines.

iwazumi nodded and quickly drifted, firing a few shots at the officers tires, and this is how they got in their high speed chase.

bokuto smiled as he stuck his body out of keji's passenger window, "HELL YEAH" koutaro bokuto loved shooting, he even worked on making his own guns before. it was the perfect time for him to try out his new product.

as more officers arrived bokuto and iwa started taking them out one by one, kenma wasn't even focused on that at the moment. he just wanted to get his lover back.

"PULL OVER" shouted one of the officers at kenma. kenma sighed as he kept his eyes ahead, taking his gun off safety as he leaned his hand out of his window. he didn't even have to look back, he shot clean into the officer's window and into his head.

the bullet went straight through his head and through the officers seat, out of his back window and into another officers heart. kenma was about his shit when it came to you.

after kenma made a few texts and calls while driving, telling the police force to quite literally 'fuck off', the boys continued driving faster and swiftly to get to you. kenma controlled the city. he could have whatever he wanted.

as soon as they were halfway to your location, kenma got a call from an unknown number. he answered quickly and put the phone up to his ear, "hello? if this is a business call im currently busy and don't give a shit."

"hello, kozume." he said as he chuckled deeply, "i assume you're on your way to collect your woman, correct?~"

kenma's hands clenched the wheel as he responded, " what im doing is none of your business. let y/n go before i kill off your whole syndicate."

the caller chuckled and hung up, kenma cursing as he banged his hand on his wheel, "SHIT." he was a bit stressed. who wouldn't be? his lover was being held captive and could be possibly killed over some stupid rivalry she had nothing to do with.

as they reached the warehouse, they turned off their headlights and drove more smoothly and slowly. the boys got out of their cars and loaded their guns, tanaka looking adrenaline crazed as he played with the knives in his hands.

"you ready boys~?"