𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆.

come back to earth, mac miller

ep 15.

KENMA LAID IN HIS BED,

the only sounds being made was the rain hitting against the window, and his uncontrollable tears.

he missed shoyo... so bad. as did everyone in your friend group, shoyo's family, and other friends. he was popular what could i say?

kenma was honestly out of the loop because of his death. he wasn't kenma kozume right now.

you knocked on the door softly before entering the room, you gave kenma a sad smile before sitting down the cups of hot chocolate and climbing in bed with him.

you took your lover into your arms as he sobbed harder, you rubbed his back in attempt to calm him down but it just didn't work. kenma was heartbroken. god did it break your heart to see such a relaxed and calm person like this.

kenma's man bun was messy and his bangs were sitting pretty on his face, despite the flowing tears.

you traced your fingers and hands along his tattoos softly, still rubbing and patting his back, "calm down baby.. you're gonna give yourself a headache.."

kenma looked up at you, taking a deep breath before trying to talk, "i-i can't h-help i-it"

his words were all over the place because he was crying so hard, it hurt himself to see himself like this too. you'd think with how many people he's killed and seen die that this wouldn't affect him..

"sho said to not gloom over this, this is not what he wanted, my love." you said as you caressed kozume's face and attempted to wipe his tears.

a few minutes after calming himself down, your tear ridden boyfriend sat up in bed, looking out the window with a kind of blank stare before taking a deep breath and looking over at you.

"you're right."

kenma said. he was doing this all wrong, he wanted to abide by his best friend's wishes. plus, he had a baby on the way. he could absolutely not stress you out.

kenma looked down and rubbed your growing belly, giving it a soft kiss, "sorry for stressing you and mommy out, i'm just sad right now baby.."

you couldn't help but smile, kenma always made an effort to talk to the baby, despite the fact that you guys weren't even far along to the point where the baby could kick.

"i love you, kozume."

MEANWHILE..

bokuto sat on the couch in his shared apartment, a bottle of vodka in his right hand, and a dark look on his face.

bo was all over the place right now, getting shitfaced constantly and drinking his problems away, along with lots of crying and night terrors of shoyo dying.

akaashi unlocked the door to the apartment, calling out an 'i'm home!' before setting the groceries on the kitchen island.

his smile quickly turned to a frown when he saw his obviously drunk lover. he slowly walked over to bokuto and cupped his face, "kou.. are you alright sweetheart?"

bokuto's lip quivered as he looked at his dark haired boyfriend, tears already streaming down his face, not a lot of people asked him if he was ok a lot.

except you, kenma, kuroo, and shoyo.

his voice cracked softly as he answered, "n-no... kaashi it h-hurts.." akaashi watched as bokuto gestured to his heart, a sad nod coming to his head as he hugged koutaro, letting him cry into his chest a bit.

bo took this one hard too.. he didn't know what to do with himself.

he had not been sad like this is a long time. this was not like highschool spurts of sadness either, this was a depressing sadness.

"how about i make some food, you drink some water, and we'll take a hot bath after ok?" akaashi said softly to koutaro, kissing his forehead gently.

"y-yeah kaashi.. that sounds great thank you.."

ON THE OTHER SIDE OF TOWN..

iwazumi cursed as he aggressively tried to fix a customer's car.

yes, he worked at bokuto's shop part time, and sense bo was obviously not ready to come to work right now.. he was taking over for awhile..

iwa kept messing up today, he wasn't fully focused on what he was doing.

i mean he couldn't help it, shoyo's funeral was coming up, and it felt like yesterday that he died in front of him... that he was holding kenma back from running to his best friend..

it was an odd pair, but hinata and iwa were close friends. very close friends. they did jobs and races together all the time, got drinks together after events, and had sleepovers like they were in highschool again.

god did iwa love shoyo, he loved him so so much. he was one of the best friends he could ever ask for.

so why? why did he have to leave?

iwazumi asked himself that everyday. every. single. day.

"you alright, hajime?" one of his coworkers asked as he patted iwa's back. "yeah. i'm fine." iwa responded coldly.

"are you sure? you seem out of it"- the coworker quickly got cut off by iwa yelling, "I SAID I'M FINE ALRIGHT JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE."

the whole shop went quiet as iwazumi stormed out of the place, taking a few deep breaths as he started screaming out into the rain, for all of tokyo city to hear.

everyone mourns in different ways, everyone had coping mechanisms. you only see them when people are in a bad place.
sadness, anger, despair.
those were the results of shoyo hinata's death.