Prolouge

This isn't exactly a prologue, it's just a list of things you should know if you can't be bothered to read the first book, Nothing ever Changes. Right? Seriously, it'll make way more sense if you read that one first. But if you really don't want to:

1: Lio and Jake are and have been best friends since they were kids. Lio will do anything for Jake. They're both nineteen and in high school, but haven't gone in a while. The school isn't very nice, and they hardly learn anything, so it's not a huge deal. Both of their families disowned them four years ago, so they've been on their own. 

2: Jake has had a bad past, so lots of things might trigger him. He has panic attacks from time to time. He has commitment issues, and barely dates anyone. He can't keep a job, though he tries to.

3: Carlos Rodriguez died four years ago. He dated Lio and Jake, who were both in love with him. He died in a car accident, which is where Lio and Jake get their fear of cars. Carlos is sometimes referred to as He or Him, as to not trigger Jake from his name.

4: Jackson, Jake's current boyfriend, who he fell in love with, got in a car accident in the same place Carlos did, and is in a coma. Jackson is Ace's brother.

5: Lio doesn't like love, or long term relationships, but he found DJ, who he is slowly falling in love with. He is also dating Ace, though he found out some shocking things that make him regret it.

6: DJ is Carlos' brother, which Lio knows, but Jake doesn't. Before Carlos died, he asked DJ and their other brother, Grayson, to watch over Lio and Jake.

7: Ace is Grayson's best friend, and Lio found out Ace might've been helping Grayson with a lot of things, such as beating up Chad, the school bully, putting Jackson in a coma, and murdering Lio's mother.

8: Lio lost his job, and can't find another one, so DJ let him and Jake move in with him. They now live in a big house with six other people, and a dog.

Changesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें