Chapter 23 - The End

It's a great party, it really is. Everybody is having fun - some drinking more than others, and despite Harry already being more than a bit tipsy, he keeps drinking more, because he is just feeling fuzzy, happy, and content with Louis plastered to his side most of the night.

After another two shots - Niall and Harry hooking their arms together, so they're all wrapped up when they drink, leaving Louis and Liam to keep them standing, Harry grabs Louis by the collar and drags him to the nearest bathroom.

It happens to be the one they made out in front forever ago, and Louis follows a determined Harry without any questioning.

As soon as Harry has dragged the two of them into the unoccupied bathroom, he pushes Louis against the door, immediately following him, lips first. Louis isn't one to deny his boyfriend anything, and he gladly opens his mouth to let Harry's tenacious tongue in, already breathing a bit heavier when Harry pulls away for a second.

"I thought, we needed to make out in the bathroom, Lou. It's almost tradition by now", Harry grins, his words a little slurred.

"Well, I'm not going to say no to that kind of tradition, am I", Louis responds grinning and pushing Harry backwards with his own body, until he can lift the younger boy onto the counter - having to push away a small towel and some soap as he does so, not even noticing when they hit the floor.

Soon, their lips are once again attached, Louis placed in-between Harry's legs, his hands finding their way to the younger boy's bum and pressing their bodies closer together.

Harry has to lean down a bit, but he doesn't mind, just lets Louis take over the kiss, following along compliantly, as the pace picks up, making the kiss more and more sloppy and feverish.

As Harry sloshes forward on the counter to press himself closer to Louis, his beginning hard-on pushing against Louis' tummy, the older boy pulls back a bit, smiling at the red cheeked boy above him.

Harry, however, does not seem content with this break, and he leans back down to capture Louis' bottom lip between his teeth, until the other boy gives in and kisses him back.

Louis has to pull the drunk boy's head away with his fingers knotted in Harry's hair, as he keeps trying to kiss Louis more and more intensely, clearly wanting more, more and more.

"Jesus, we need to stop. We can't have sex here Harry", Louis laughs, his breath slightly strained and a pouting Harry looking back down at him, as the younger boy stops fighting Louis' hold on his curls.

"Why not, Lou?"

"Because you're drunk, love", Louis continues, his voice a bit more under control this time, as he finally lets go of Harry's hair and adjusts it carefully, so it looks presentable again - or as presentable it gets with the thin layer of sweat from dancing and kissing that covers his forehead, making his hair moist.

Harry keeps pouting, but Louis ignores it the best he can, instead lifting Harry off the counter, and he adjusts the younger boy's shirt, so it's no longer tucked in, but instead covering the slightly-too-obvious bulge in his pants.

"Good to go", he smirks, pulling Harry out of the bathroom by his hand, but mitigates a bit and gives him another lingering kiss, which seems to appease the younger boy and replace the frown with a rather fond look.

It's pretty obvious what the two of them have been doing, as both their lips are bitten and red, Harry still looking pretty flushed with flaming red cheeks that aren't just alcohol induced. No one comments on it though, considering most people are too busy talking about Liam and Zayn, who are currently making out in the middle of the living room.