Epilogue

It's Friday - Friday the 31st of October to be more exact, meaning its Halloween.

Normally, Harry would be beyond excited at the thought of dressing up crazily for Zayn's annual party, but for the moment he is sulking at their usual table, drawing little circles with is fork above his untouched plate.

"Haz, you need to stop acting so depressed. He's not dead, you know", Zayn laughs, throwing a French fry at the other boy, Liam laughing besides him and even Niall betraying Harry by snorting.

"He might as well be,", Harry mutters offendedly, only resulting in more laughter from the other three boys at the table.

"Jesus, you're so dramatic, Haz. You can't be away from each other for even an hour," Zayn continues, but Harry isn't having it, not when it's been over a week since he last saw Louis.

"Well, that's easy for you to say when you're practically on Liam's lap", he retorts, throwing the fry back at Zayn and missing by at least a foot.

And yeah, maybe Harry is a bit of a clingy boyfriend, and maybe his faulty mood is a result of not seeing Louis since last Wednesday.

Harry even had to endure movie night alone, with Liam and Zayn cuddling obnoxiously and kissing each other every five minutes - they left for "the bathroom" for half an hour.

And sure, Harry and Louis have done that on more than one occasion, but it's not as fun when it's Liam and Zayn - Niall wasn't even there to comfort him, since he had a family thing, leaving Harry alone and, perhaps some would say, bitchy.

But the thing is, Louis is sick. Like too-much-fever-and-tiredness-and-sweating-to-show-up-to-school-or-see-his-boyfriend-sick.

And it's not like they haven't talked in that time, but Louis isn't feeling well, and most often they'll chat for ten minutes tops, and then Louis will be fast asleep, barely leaving his bed all day.

Harry of course insisted on taking care of Louis, the minute he fell sick, but Louis barely managed to convince him not to, as he thought he might be contagious, and he didn't want Harry to get sick, claiming that Harry wouldn't have a boyfriend to take care of him if he got sick, considering Louis is in a pretty rough state himself.

Harry would have preferred to be sick with Louis, though. But he doesn't want to annoy the other boy, so he respected Louis claiming that he is fine on his own, and that Harry should stay away.

It doesn't mean, Harry isn't going to pout about it though, and even when Niall and Liam excitedly chat about the Halloween party tonight, Harry can't stop moping, especially since it's been forever since he's seen Louis by now.

Even though it's lunchtime, the text ticking into Harry's phone tells him that Louis has only just awoken, and Harry responds even though he already knows how the conversation will go, considering it's been this way for more than a week.

From Louis: Good morning, love.

From Harry: Hi babe, are you feeling better? Need anything?

From Louis: Not really. And no, I'll survive. We can't have you getting sick.

From Harry: Okay Lou. Text me if you need anything. I don't mind getting sick, I miss you!

From Louis: Aww babe, thanks. I miss you too, but you don't need to. I'll be back and better in no time!

To Louis: Hurry up doing so please.

Aaaand Harry feels like slamming his head into the table after that conversation, because he hates it when Louis closes off like this, not letting Harry take care of him, but he doesn't want to overstep or seem like he doesn't listen to the things Louis wants.