Kisses In The Bathroom

Adam POV:

I unbuttoned the jeans so they weren't squeezing my waist so much. I'm borrowing them from Olive for today since I don't want to go home to get clothes but they're so tight that it might be better to go home and get some clothes. I look down at my legs to see how they look on me; they actually look pretty nice but they do squeeze my thighs pretty tight. Olive must really like tight clothes.

I looked in the small mirror Olive had hung up over his dresser to see how I looked. The jeans looked fine but the blue t-shirt I borrowed from Olive rides up over my belly button. But I can make it work; it's not like it's the worst thing in the world. It's also the only plain shirt I could find besides a bright pink one (I don't really like pink) and a purple striped one. I also found a white shirt with a unicorn crapping rainbows on it in the back of Olive's closet. It was probably a gag gift from Madi.

It might be funny to see Olive in that. I grabbed the shirt out of his closet and held it up in front of me. I could just imagine Olive wearing this; he would look hilarious. Speaking of Olive, I walked into the hallway to peek at the bathroom to see if Olive has come out yet. Nope, the door's still closed. I wonder what he's doing. Olive's been in there for about twenty minutes and I have no idea what he's doing.

Maybe he's doing his makeup. I don't know for sure whether Olive wears makeup but when I went to the bathroom last night to brush my teeth, I found a makeup Caboodle in the bathroom. I figured it's probably Olive's since Madi doesn't wear makeup and since Olive's moms use the other bathroom. Plus Olive's really femme so it would make sense if he wore makeup. 

After waiting a few more minutes, I walked up to the bathroom door and knocked gently on it. "Olive?" I heard him shuffle around and after a minute he opened the door. He had a towel wrapped around his hair and has a tube of lipstick in his hand. Well now I know he wears makeup. 

"Yeah?" I had to look over his outfit a bit since it's so different from his usual outfits. He's wearing a pair of plain black boyfriend jeans and an oversized light green shirt. It's probably the first outfit I've seen him wear that's masculine looking, I mean like traditionally masculine. He's worn boyish stuff before but it's always been a little feminine too. 

"You look good."

"What?" Olive's voice came out kind of as a squeak and made his whole appearance really come together. I felt a dopey smile spread across my face and just replied, "Nothing, just thought you looked cute." Olive let a proud little smile spread across his face that brightened up his whole face and made his eyes twinkle. Seeing it made me smile a bit more too and I leaned forward and gave Olive a gentle peck on the cheek. 

His cheek felt really soft and when I pulled away, Olive had a surprised little smile on his face and stepped out of the bathroom to give me a kiss on the cheek back. It was a quick peck but it made my chest feel warm and fuzzy and I smiled like an idiot. I just love kissing him. 

Olive tried to run his hand through his hair but after remembering that his hair is in a towel, ran his hand over the towel. He must be flustered; he only ever does that when he's flustered or nervous. I laughed inwardly at the fact that a little kiss can fluster him so much. But, I mean I'm not one to talk, I'm not too good at keeping myself together. 

"So, are you dying your hair again?" I asked again as I pointed to Olive's towel. I felt kind of disappointed since I liked how his hair looked. It really made his eyes more noticeable. 

"Oh, I'm not dying it again. I'm removing the hair dye."

"Really? I thought you wanted to keep your hair green until the dye fades out." That's what he said on Instagram when he got his hair dyed. "I'm going to keep it dyed until the dye comes out."  I figured that wasn't going to take long.