Just Like Lovers Do (IronStrange)

Stephen's a bad guy and is on the hunt...Ironman is his prey some smutt please

Hope you enjoy and Welcome to the second Marvel Shorts book...You can leave requests but as I said...I'm horrible at getting to them but you never know someone else might see it and like the prompt and write it.

Stephen's Pov:

"Aren't you pretty." I said after catching Ironman in my trap and removing his protection...I grinned as he struggled in my binds...I walked around him and he watched me...Hello darling...don't you just look good enough to eat?

"Tony!?" I dodged and sent the captain flying...I looked at Tony again...those dark eyes looking at me with a fire in them...Oh...I think I am going to play with you. I trailed my hand down and he flinched as I caressed his cheek...He glared at me...

"I'm going to have fun playing with you." I said and he looked confused.

"Strange, let's go!" Wong called.

"Oh but I do hate to leave something so pretty behind." I purred and Tony paled. I leaned forward and I kissed him gently hearing him suck in a breath...your mine now...I made a portal and winked at him...I let my magic drop him...Our next run in...I was in his tower looking for the little genius...I walked into the lab making the two tense. Tony went to shoot and I put up a barrier than Banner started to go green. "No." I said and waved my hand knocking him out and watching him fall...I looked at Tony and snapped my fingers my magic holding him...I walked toward him.

"Let me go!" He snapped.

"Actually I thought I'd play with you." I said and he tensed...I made a portal right as the door opened...I smirked at the captain and his idiot team as I took Tony...I closed the portal behind me and saw him wiggling. "Yes...please do use all of that energy so it's easier for me." I said and he tensed...He looked at me.

"You wouldn't." He said.

"I wouldn't but...that's what lovers do." I said and he blinked confused. I snapped my fingers and he tensed as he was in a good position...I licked my lips...

"We're not lovers." He said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes." He hissed.

"Well...That's sad. That's how it goes I suppose...LIfe's not a fairytale and sometimes you have to take what you want." I said and he tensed...

"Wait...Wait Strange." He said struggling as I moved. "We can talk about this...You...you like me right? We can go on a date or something you don't have to take anything...we can wa-mph." I frowned as his mouth was covered now.

"I am a bad guy, Stark..." I said softly and he stared at me. "The good thing about being a bad guy...is I take what I want when I want not carrying who I hurt." I growled grabbing his hair and tugging making him grunt...I stared into those brown eyes... "Yet...it's harder to do with you." I said and he blinked. "Wong might be right...I might have a soft spot for you...so best to destroy it." I said darkly. "Or maybe I'll just keep you in my bed for all eternity...use my magic on you." I hissed gripping his chin. "Brain washing you and making you hunger for my touch...make you crave it like you crave the air you breath." I said and...I saw a spark of fear...I let go...I moved him sitting him on the bed...He was tense...I raised my hand to his face making him flinch back... "But...I want you to be sane...I want to see you cry when you just can't fight it any longer..." I said and moved my hands stripping the man bare making him choke...I saw his eyes water...I wiped a tear away. 

"Don't worry...I won't fill you yet darling...I simply want to taste you." I said softly leaning close and pressing our foreheads together. "I want to pleasure you." I said softly. I moved and he blinked as I went to my knees...He was tense...I touched him making him flinch...Look how pretty you are...you are beautiful...I took him into my mouth and he choked...You taste so good...you feel so good...I took him deep and heard his soft moan then he started to wiggle. Don't fight it darling...let me take you apart...I took my time tasting every bit of him...I want to see his face so I used a spell to split myself...the other me watching the genius who was fighting so hard...His eyes full of tears that fell as his eyes were half lidded and face flushed...Oh so pretty...I doubled my efforts and saw him finally...He closed his eyes letting out a moan and his hips even tried to thrust up into my mouth...Got you...He let out a strangled noise when he finally came...I pulled off licking my lips and looking at those hazy eyes...I leaned forward and saw the flicker of shame. "Oh don't be ashamed...your body reacted how it's supposed to...nothing to be ashamed about..." I said softly kissing a tear away and he blinked looking at me confused. "I'm going to send you home now..." I said and he paled...Ah...I moved and he was dressed again. "I hope to play with you again soon Tony." I said softly and he stared at me...I made a portal and gently floated him through it...before releasing him.