Chapter 1

Season 1: Episode 1

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" I whispered in Hank's ear as we sit in the back seat of the car

Hank looked at me before looking forward completely ignoring my question causing me to slump in my seat.

"I don't know where I'm going." The guy tells Hank.

Hank glances to me before responding "Just keep driving."

"How am I supposed to hold the wheel like this? I can barely steer." He pleads with us.

Being the good daughter I am, I finally speak up "You're doing fine."

"Voight, there's got to be a deal we can make." He continues to plead with us.

I notice we pulled up the Silo's as he speaks "Pull over up here."

He pulls up and stops the car, Hank gets out pulling him out of the car by his hair "Come on, let's go."

The guy screams and pleads with Hank to let him go "This is 4 grand, if you just let me... Just let me go."

Hank slaps him "Shut up. Come here."

I stand by the car and watch the scene unfold as I glance around making sure we have no wondering eyes. Since Hank has been in Intelligence but even before that, I have always had his back, he saved my life, and I will always save his.

"I got three dead kids who OD'd, so I'm asking one more time." Hank says gripping his throat "Who's putting out the bad dope?"

"I told you!" He tells Hank before he is thrown down on the ground and kneed in the stomach, Hank pulls out his gun pointing at him "The name. A name!"

"Rev. His name is Rev. He deals out of an apartment on South Emerald." He finally tells Hank sobbing.

Hank picks up the money that was thrown to the ground, he uses his foot to draw a line on the ground turning back to look at him "Look at me. See that? You ever cross that line, the next trip you take will be to the bottom of the river. Stay out of my city." Hank throws the money at him "Bus fare."

He walks back over to me putting his arm around my shoulders "You ok sweetheart?"

"I'm fine." I say with a small smile as we get in the car and drive away.

Some may call me crazy; others may call me violent. I may not have been born a Voight, but I'll always be a Voight.

Hank and I walk into the District when Trudy points to the office next to us. I look to Hank who nods, and I stand next to him in the doorway.

"Got a name on that dealer." Hank says.

He nods "Good. Get him off the street."

Hank looks to me as he speaks "Watch me."