Chapter 3

Season 1: Episode 3

"That's the third time this week I have walked in on you cuddled up with Jay on the couch

"That's the third time this week I have walked in on you cuddled up with Jay on the couch." Erin says as she pours herself a cup of coffee.

I groan as I sip my coffee "I like him Er, a lot more then I should."

"Daddy isn't going to like that." Erin says chuckling as she walks over leaning against the counter "And I'm not talking about Hank."

"Erin." I say glaring "Antonio and I are done. As long as I have known him, he has never once spoken to me like that ever. I will not accept being talked to like that."

"Are you sure?" Erin asked looking at me like she doesn't believe me.

I nod "Plus I want to see where things go with Jay. He wants to know the real me, I just worry that once he knows the real me, he's going to run."

"Listen to me little sister" She says putting her hands on mine that are fidgeting "Any guy who can't handle who you are doesn't deserve to be with you. But something tells me Jay won't be leaving anytime soon."

I smile at her "I don't know what I would do without you."

"You'll never have to worry about that. Come on let's head to work." She says putting our cups in the sink before we grab our stuff.

Erin, Jay, and I were walking in as we ran into Adam and Al talking about Adam's wedding.

"Does that mean you set a date?" I said laughing as Erin joins in.

"Ah, today's the 21st, so 6 months today." Adam says as we walk to our desks.

Jay sighs "Oh, man, today's the 21st."

Erin smirks at me enjoying torturing him "Yeah, it usually follows the 20th."

I look at Jay with a soft smile "What's up?"

"Nothing." He says returning the smile as he sits at his desk "Well talk later."

"All right, there are two unrelated wire investigations. Surveillance followed three of area central's top-ranking gang targets to this house on Carpenter." Hank says pointing to the board "Narcotics hasn't gotten anywhere with it, so command staff wants Intelligence on it. Roll out in five."

He walks away as I stand up following him only to halt as Jay puts his arm around my shoulders "Let's go partner."

I laughed as we walked down to the car heading to the location.

"So what movie are we on now?" Jay asks scrolling through his phone.

I smirked "We have to finish Captain America The Winter Soldier because someone decided to get handsy and kept kissing on my neck distracting me."

"Hey, you didn't protest." He said turning to look at me as I kept my focus forward hiding my blush "If I remember correctly, you held me closer to you."