Chapter 5

Season 1: Episode 5

"Justin coming?" I ask Erin as we walk into the gym to meet Jay and Antonio

Erin nods "Yeah he said he'll be in shortly."

We laugh as we see both Jay and Antonio and walk over.

Jay smiles "Jazzercise is, like, a block south."

"Yeah, nice muscle tee." Erin says as I walk up to Jay's side.

"This is perfectly acceptable attire for the boxing gym." Jay says as he kisses me quickly.

Erin chuckles "No, absolutely, and the bonus is you don't have to change later when you break-dance."

"Oh!" Jay says laughing as he puts his arm around my waist.

Antonio speaks up "Voight's son."

Erin and I both look over as she calls out to him since I still refuse to acknowledge him "Justin."

Justin walks over as Erin introduces everyone "This is Antonio and Jay. We work with them. Antonio's buddy owns the gym, hence the 30% discount."

"20%. Nice try." Antonio says laughing.

"All right. How you doing?" Jay says putting his hand out.

I watch as Justin looks at Antonio then to Jay specifically his arm around my waist. He looks to me and Erin "I gotta make some calls."

We watch as he walks away, and Erin speaks up "He's like my little brother. I'm just trying to keep him out of trouble."

"Good luck." Antonio says before walking away.

"Just give him a shot." Erin says to Jay before walking away leaving us alone.

Jay pulls me closer, and I try to push him away "Your all sweaty and gross!"

"That's never stopped you before!" Jay says has picks his bag up "So what is his deal?"

I sigh "He's... How do I put it? Difficult. That night at dinner when he said those things to me, we haven't spoken since. Erin thinks we have to try and help him, but I can't get over the words."

He puts his arm around my shoulder as we walk out to his car "I can already tell he does not like me."

"I'm like his little sister Jay, are you supposed to like your sister's boyfriend?" I ask as we get in the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hank, Antonio, and I walk into the hospital to meet up with Kevin and Kim.

"What do we got?" Hank asks.

"Female, white, just got out of surgery." Kim says as I notice Kevin.

I chuckled "I heard female white knocked you around pretty good."