Chapter 7

Season 1: Episode 7

I drive as fast as possible to Erin's

I drive as fast as possible to Erin's. Jay wanted to come but I told him to stay, and I will be back. I rush up the stairs quickly opening the door, I rush in "Erin?"

"In here." I hear her as I round the corner stop dead in my tracks when I see Justin.

He looks at me we scared eyes and I see his hands as I rush over "Justin, what happened?

Justin keeps looking down "Justin, look at me. What happened?"

"It was... it was something stupid." Justin says as Erin comes next to me "I just got into a fight outside of McIntyre's with this... I broke this guy's nose, I think. Right?"

Erin grabs his hands looking at them for bruising "What'd you hit him with?"

"What?" Justin says nervously looking around.

"Your knuckles aren't bruised or..." Erin says before he cuts her off "I just... I cracked him with... I got him with an elbow real good."

"Justin, what's going on?" I say trying to get him to talk.

Justin kisses my head "Hey, listen, I shouldn't have come here. It was a mistake."

Justin begins walking to the door as Erin tries to reach out to him "No, come on."

"It's just like I said. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have brought you guys in on this, okay? I don't even know what I was thinking." Justin says before he walks out the door.

"Justin!" I yell as the door closes.

Erin and I look to each other, "What the hell just happened?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So how do we manage this? Because Hank is going to flip." Erin said quietly as we walked downstairs.

I sighed "We just him the truth. Justin's in trouble, what kind of trouble I don't know."

"But?" Erin questions me.

"We tell him, and I stick with Hank, I am the only one who can keep him a check with whatever he decides to do." I tell her as we walk in.

"Hey, anybody seen Voight?" Erin asks out as he walks out of the office.

"What is it?" He asked us.

Erin and I look at each other Erin tells him "We got a problem."

Hank pulls us both over to the side as he looked to me to continue "Justin showed up at the apartment last night, blood on his hands. He said he got in a bar fight, but I don't know."

"Where is he now?" Hank asked.

I sigh "He took off."

We watched as Hank walked away from us "Let's just go upstairs."