pirate attack

That night, you found yourself flying over the Indian Ocean with SHIELD agents, led by Brock Rumlow.

"The target is a mobile satellite launch platform: The Lemurian Star. They were sending up their last payload when pirates took them, 93 minutes ago." Rumlow informed you, Steve and Nat.

"Any demands?" Steve questioned.

"A billion and a half." Rumlow says with no hesitation.

"Why so steep?" You asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Because it SHIELD's."

"So it's not off-course, it's trespassing." You inform Steve and Nat.

"I'm sure they have a good reason." Nat adds.

"You know, I'm getting a little tired of being Fury's janitor." Steve sighed out, crossing his arms.

"Relax, it's not that complicated." You rolled your eyes. Nat and Steve give you a confused look. You were intimidated by it, "Is it?"

"How many pirates?" Steve asked.

"Twenty-five, top mercs, led by this guy. Georges Batroc." Rumlow informed.

He shows you three a photo of Batroc on the monitor. "Ex-DGSE, Action Division. He's at the top of Interpol's Red Notice. Before the French demobilized him, he had thirty-six kill missions. This guy's got a rep for maximum casualties."

"Hostages?" You question.

"Uh...mostly techs. One officer, Jasper Sitwell." Rumlow pointed out. He pulls up Sitwell's photo on the monitor. "They're in the galley."

"What's Sitwell doing on a launch ship? Alright, me and Y/N are gonna sweep the deck and find Batroc. Nat, you'll kill the engines and wait for instructions. Rumlow, you sweep aft, find the hostages, get them to the life-pods, get 'em out. Let's move." Steve demanded.

"STRIKE, you heard the Cap. Gear up." Rumlow tells the team.

You are getting ready to dive off the jet. You stare down, a little frightened.

Steve slammed his arm in your shoulder, "Ready, kid?"

You scoffed, "Yeah! Why you ask?"

"You look a little-" Steve scanned you, "Eh, scared."

You test out your wrist communicator by answering Steve. "I'm not scared, Rogers."

"Okay, you two." Nat breaks it up. You rolled your eyes as Steve jumps out of the jet.

"Oh my, god. Was he wearing a parachute?" One of the agents questioned you.

You smile, "No, no, he wasn't." You quickly check your parachute and follow Steve by jumping off the plane.

After jumping out the jet, you witness Steve dive into the ocean.

You land safely and calmly on the ship and wait patiently for Steve to get on the ship.

You sighed out and all of a sudden, you hear someone from behind grunt. You turn swiftly and dodge the pirate's punch. You grunt as you kick his ribs to have him fly across the way.

Another pirate comes from behind and you push all of your weight back and knock him over on his back. He gets up and points a gun at you but it ricocheted with the metal bar you attained quickly. You swung the metal bar to the pirates left side but he grabbed it and yanked it out of your hand. You backed up and scanned the deck quickly to find something else.

Suddenly, you see Steve's shield being thrown over the rail. You snatched it in mid air and blocked the bullet. You threw the shield and it knocked the pirate's nose, followed by three more who were behind. The shield ricocheted back and you caught it.