got your back

You, Nat, Sam and Steve found Sitwell's location which you thought was difficult to find. Apparently with a little help, it was easy.

"Everyone in position?" Steve talks through the mic that was coming from your watch.

"Me and Sam are ready." You and Sam nod to each other.

Sam picks up the phone and dials a number as you and him were sitting by a nearby cafe, enjoying your coffee. Little did Sitwell know you had perfect vision of him.

The phone rings for a moment and then Sitwell walks into the trap. Sam puts the phone on speaker.

"Sir?"

"Agent Sitwell, how was lunch? I hear the crab cakes here are delicious." Sam smiled sarcastically through the phone.

"Who is this?" A frightened tone shoots from the other line.

"The two good looking people in the sunglasses, your ten o'clock."

Sitwell looks around but doesn't see you.

"Your other ten o'clock." Sam rolled his eyes and you shake your head.

Sitwell turns the other way and sees Sam and you sitting a few feet away from him.

"There you go." Sam laughed.

"What do you want?" Sitwell asked in a annoyed and scared tone.

"You're gonna go around the corner, to your right. There's a grey car, two spaces down. You and I are gonna take a ride." Sam informed Sitwell in a stern tone.

"And why would I do that?" Sitwell laughed uneasily.

"Because that tie looks really expensive, and I'd hate to mess it up." Sam and you stare forward.

Sitwell is then lead to the top of a building.

Steve throws Sitwell across the rooftop, and you and Nat follow behind him.

"Tell me about Zola's algorithm." Steve demanded him.

"Never heard of it." Sitwell lied straight through his teeth.

"What were you doing on the Lemurian Star?" Steve questioned in a stern tone, not taking any bull from him.

"I was throwing up, I get seasick." Sitwell was not helping his case.

Steve forces Sitwell to the edge of the rooftop and Sitwell just smiles, "Is this little display meant to insinuate that you're gonna throw me off the roof? Because it's really not your style, Rogers."

"You're right. It's not. It's hers." Steve steps aside and you kick Sitwell off the roof. He plummets down screaming.

"How did that feel?" Steve smiled, proudly.

"Weirdly good." You nod in satisfaction.

"That's my girl." Nat smiles and tugs you close for a quick hug.

Suddenly, Sam, in his Falcon jet-pack suit with wings, flies up holding Sitwell and throws him down on the roof. You, Steve and Natasha walk towards Sitwell, he holds his hand up in fear.

"Zola's algorithm is a program...for choosing Insight's targets!" He immediately answered your question.

"What targets?" You narrow your brow.

"You! A TV anchor in Cairo, the Undersecretary of Defense, a high school valedictorian in Iowa city. Bruce Banner, Stephen Strange, anyone who's a threat to HYDRA! Now, or in the future." Sitwell shoots all the answers which seemed to make some sense.