when do we start?

You recovered fully in about a week, but there was some bruises still left on your body.

You, Steve and Sam were at Fury's grave,

You spot Fury who is wearing sunglasses and a hoodie.

Fury comes up behind you, Steve and Sam. "So, you've experienced this sort of thing before?"

"You get used to it." You all just stare at the gravestone which bears the epitaph "The path of the righteous man. Ezekiel 25:17"

"We've been data-mining HYDRA's files. Looks like a lot of rats didn't go down with the ship. I'm headed to Europe tonight, wanted to ask if you'd come." Fury scanned you and Steve.

"There's something we gotta do first." Steve turned to you and nods. You were slightly confused but went with it anyway.

"How about you, Wilson? Could use a man with your abilities." Fury points to Sam.

"I'm more of a soldier than a spy." Sam explained to Fury.

"Alright then." Sam and Steve shake Fury's hand and so do you, "Anybody asks for me, tell them they can find me right here." Fury looks to his gravestone and walks away.

"So what do we have to do?" You raise an eyebrow to Steve.

"We have to stay here." Steve pulls out a file from his leather jacket, "Nat found this." It was labeled file No 17. "She called in a few favors from Kiev if I do one thing."

"And what is that thing?" Sam questioned, confused.

"Call that nurse." Steve scoffed in a laughing way.

You lightly smiled and Steve hands you the file. You opened the file which is about Bucky and the information regarding his Winter Soldier transformation.

"You two would of had not got along." Steve scoffed, smiling with laughter.

"I already established that." You pointed to your bruises on your stomach and arms.

"No, the real James Bucky Barnes. You two would just butt heads all day long because of how stubborn you two are." Steve honestly states.

"I'm not stubborn. I just don't like anyone's way except for mine." You pointed out then realizing that is stubborn. Steve just smiles at you.

You hand the file back to Steve and Sam joins in.

"You're going after him?" Sam questioned, looking up at Steve for an answer.

"You don't have to come with me." Steve glanced up at you, letting you know that it is okay if you don't.

"I know. When do we start?"