Preface

Preface...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anber is a 22 year old carefree girl, who loves to live her life to the fullest, a life with no worries, no tension. But now destiny brings Anber to the most painful point in her life where she has no choice left except to get married, married to her love that was once her happiness, the love that never let any pain come in her way, and the love that was once her life, her unrequited love.

This love story is of a married couple... Anber and Hussain Asif.

This is a marriage that bears no happiness, no satisfaction, a marriage that is filled with only sorrow and guilt.

Hussain now being married to the most hated person in his life averts himself from accepting this marriage while Anber wants to save this marriage and wants to emend her mistake.

Read on to see the love story of a married couple with one saving this marriage and one unknowingly averting himself from accepting this relationship, this marriage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note

Asalamualaikum!!!

Hii all lovely people! :)

So here is the preface of my fanfiction... "Inevitable Yours"!

This is a Dhoombros fanfiction, a Hussain Asif fanfiction to be exact... So all Hussain Asif fans and all my readers... Gear up!!!

My aim is that each and every reader of mine enjoys this fanfiction and stay with me throughout this journey of hate and love!!!

First chapter will be updated soon ...

Keep on smiling lovely people! :)