11 ~ One Step Closer

*Anber's perspective*

It was five o'clock in the evening and I sat on my bed reading a book.

Hussain entered the room leaving the door ajar behind him. He came and stood next to me. He played with his fingers while I acted like I was busy reading the book, not paying attention to him, but the truth was my whole concentration was towards him.

"Kya yaar. Ye book baad mein padh lo." Hussain says as he gently snatches the book away from my hand. I furrow and look at him. He lets out a heavy breath. He slowly takes my hand in his hand.

My eyes widen a little at his sudden action. I pull my hand out of his hand suddenly and stand up.

"Aapki tabiyat to theek hai na?" I ask sarcastically a little as I place my hand on his forehead.

"Abhi thero." Before I can turn around, Hussain holds my wrist and pulls me towards him. I fall on him with my hands on his chest. I look up nervously as my breaths became heavy.

"Ab banda apni biwi ka haath bhi naa pakde?" He questions mischievously. I roll my eyes and chuckle. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. I gasp at his sudden act.

"Kya hua rajjo?" He questions. And a smile spreads across my face. He still remembers?

"Aisa chaunkne ki zaroorat nahi hai madam jee. I still remember how you were a huge Salman Khan fan and how you thought the way he calls Sonakshi 'rajjo' was very cute." He remarks smilingly

"Tumhare 'kerele' ko sab yaad hai." He flaunts. A chuckle escapes my lips upon hearing the nickname I gave Hussain.

I gave him that name because he was so heartless and mean towards me lekin banda bahut sweet tha.

"You remember?" I questions in disbelief.

"Yes!" He replies sincerely, staring deep down in my eyes. Tears immediately well up in my eyes and one rolls down without permission.

Hussain shakes his head and wipes my tear away.

"Chalo ab haso and no rona please." He requests cutely. I smile and he shakes his satisfied.

"Chalein?" He asks and I nod. We head downstairs to have our dinner.

*Hussain's perspective*

Anber slept peacefully next to me while sleep was no where near me.

Abhi bhi I'm confused? But why? There are still constant battles in me about the decision I made to forgive Anber.

My heart says I did the right thing but my mind says I didnt.

My love for her grew a little, I've noticed that, I've felt that. I didn't feel anything wrong but still... Abhi bhi thoda dard hota hai ye sonch ke ki saat mahine pehle kya hua.

All those words Mom told me and Bhai told me replayed in my mind. "Sahi kaha bhai ne, I should understand things and make sure of my decisions before its to late." I think to myself and sigh

"Ab mein tumhein khona nahi chahta Anber." I kiss her hand which was in mine. I snuggle close to her and wait for sleep to engulf me.

*Anber's perspective*

The sun shines bright on my face awakening me from my sleep. I furrow and rub my eyes opening them.

Hussain's innocent face comes insight and the remaining sleep within me ran away. I just stare at his angelic face, smiling absentmindedly.

"Thank you Allah jee. Mujhe apna Hussain wapas dilane ke liye. I found my old Hussain again." I whisper to myself looking at his hand in mine. "I promise Hussain, intentionally ya unintentionally, tumhein kabhi hurt nahi karungi aur apne paas se kabhi door jaane nahi dungi ab mein tumhein." I whisper and kiss his hand.

A smirk apprears on Hussain's face and my eyes widen in horror as my jaws hangs down a little. Hussain opens his eyes and looks at me raising his eyebrows still with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Wo Hussain... Wo... Asal mein..." I fumble with my words but halt at the end as Hussain tugs me closer to him. My eyes widen more.

"And I promise Anber. Mein tumse kahin door nahi jaaunga ab aur na tumhein door jaane doonga khud se." He whisperes, sincerely.

I get lost in his eyes and don't know how long I was lost when Hussain pulls my hand towards his lips and kisses the back of it. He looks back up at me.

"Aap uth nahi rahe ho? Naashta karne jaana hai?"

"Ummm nahi." He replies casually as he wraps his arm around my waist. He closes his eyes and acts to fall back asleep. I roll my eyes and push his arm off my waist. He chuckles a little.

I get off the bed and head into the bathroom. I slide under the cool water.

I wear a white shalwaar kameez and head out. I dry my hair while standing in front of the mirror. Hussain walks up to me and stands behind me.

"Yaar why do you keep your hair half wet?" Hussain questions

"Bas aise hi. Adaat hai ab aise rakhne ki." I smile at him.

"Aise na rakho, bemaar padh jaao gi." Hussain takes the towel away from me

"Nahi padh jaaungi." I say turning towards him.

"Okay." Hussain ruffles my hair sweetly. I smile and he rushes into the bathroom.

*Hussain's perspective*

I wore a brown shirt with cream colored jeans and walked out of the bathroom. Anber was no where to be seen. Maybe she went downstairs. I think to myself. I shrug offy thoughts and dry my hair. I keep my hair a little wet just how Anber keeps hers wet. I smile absentmindedly.

I place the towel back where it belongs and head downstairs to have breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note

Asalamualaikum :*

Update!!! So how was it?

Loved it?

Favorite scene?

Favorite line?

So Hussain and Anber are coming closer... Happy? Now story coming to an end....

Hahahha lol JK !!! Just kidding kiddo. Not to an end yet ;) !

Please let those ship names coming...

How about Anain? Or Aain? Lol hahha

How'd you find their fanfiction nicknames...... Kerela and rajjo! Hahahah! Wierd and worse nicknames.. I know but... I don't know! Hahahah

Hope my penguins enjoyed!! <3

Shabba Khair! Be happy and keep on smiling. :)