10 ~ Annoying...

*Anber's perspective*

"Anber. Wake up." Someone softly whispers near my ear. The person's hot breath fans my neck, tickling me a little. I take a 180 degree turn on the bed.

"Anber." Someone whispers again.

My eyes slowly open and Hussain's face was the first thing that comes in sight.

"Good morning." Hussain smilingly whispers. I furrow in confusion and shock, but in a good way.

"G..good morning " I stutter in confusion, staring at him

"Was he staring at me while I was sleeping?" I question myself

"Get up. Subah ho gayi." He whispers. All I could do was just nod still staring at him innocently in confusion

You are making yourself look stupid Anber. Great!

I get a hold of my surroundings. I feel something on my waist. I look down and find Hussain's hand on my waist which makes my eyes widen in shock. I hear Hussain chuckle a little, maybe looking at my idiotic horrid expression.

I look back up and find Hussain staring at me with ever so soft eyes. My shocked expressions change to a calming one. We just get lost in each other's eyes and for the first time I realized that none of us pulled away instantly, instead we got lost in them. For the first time, I realized that Hussain looked at me sweetly.

My nervousness grew as we stared in each other's eyes. I gulp down a lump that had formed in my throat. This nervousness was killing me and before it could completely take control of me, I look away

"I'll get ready." I say and push the duvet away from me, getting up. I hurriedly rush to the bathroom knowing Hussain's eyes were on me. I close the bathroom door behind me. Indescribable feelings had taken over me.

"At first I was very impatient to find Hussain very caring and sweet towards me like this.. And now when he is acting like that towards me, I am the one who is running away nervously." I think to myself and curse myself for this.

I push all the thoughts away and start to brush my teeth

*Hussain's perspective*

Anber quickly got up and rushed to the bathroom. I found nervousness on her face. Maybe she knew I was observing her. Once she closes the bathroom door behind her I chuckle. Pagal ladki hai ye.

Today I found my old Anber in her. I smile thinking about our old memories.

I just laid in bed lazily until Anber comes out of the bathroom. Once she came out, I got up and went into the bathroom.

I got out of the bathroom and went towards my cupboard. I rummage through my clothes and pick out blue jeans with black buttoned shirt. I quickly change and rush downstairs.

*Anber's perspective*

I was busy serving food out of the table when Hussain came downstairs. I look up and find Hussain looking at me. He smiles at me and I return the gesture shyly. Hussain takes a seat next to me once I was done serving.

We start to eat and unexpectedly today it wasn't silent. In fact, Hussain was the first to start a conversation. We all ate talking about different topics but I didn't feel like taking part in any of them. Pata nahi kyun is ghar ki hote hue bhi ajnabee jaisa feel karti hoon.

Everyone got busy in their own work after they were done eating. I got busy washing the dishes.

A few minutes later Hussain comes in the kitchen. I got nervous as I knew he was staring at me. I tried to act normal, trying not to make a fool of myself again.