15

Jungkook woke up. His back started to hurt because he slept on the floor while his head was on the couch. But he didn't care.

All he cared about was to find a way to talk to Y/n. To apologize to her and to get her back.

Does she still likes me?

He thought because Y/n's behaviour towards him totally changed.

Before she used to get all shy and nervous around him, but now she doesn't even bothers to notice him around her.

Screw it, she doesn't even glances at him.

Jungkook got up feeling upset. He looked at himself. His eyes were red and swollen. Tear stained cheeks and nose were red due to crying so much.

He sighed and did his morning routine.

He walked to the college. He saw Y/n smiling and talking to Minho.

He felt jealous but tried to control it.

Jungkook walked towards them and stood beside them.

Y/n saw Jungkook glaring at them.

"Let's meet at 4, Minho. I'm going now. See you later", She told Minho as she walked away.

Why do you smile at him and not me?!

Why are you running away from me.

"Come on bro. Let's go!", Minho told Jungkook.

Minho started dragging Jungkook to their class.

"Why was she talking to you?", Jungkook asked.

"We've been assigned for a project toge-"

"Okay let's go!", Jungkook cut off Minho's words.

While Y/n was going to the class, she started thinking about what happened earlier. Jungkook always gets annoyed by her (that's what she thinks)

He always gets annoyed by me, but I have noticed that he gets angrier when Minho is close to me.

She started thinking more deeply.

Wait! Don't tell me that he has a crush on

MINHO!!!!

Now that I start thinking about it, my analysis are going very accurate. The way he was glaring at us in the morning as if I'm going to take his Minho away from him, I actually got scared by his glares.

She thought while still walking.

I never knew that Jungkook is bi or maybe gay!

Damn I never knew that I was such a good observer!! My analysis sound so accurate!

She smiled.

Whatever, I hope he changes atleast for Minho.

She finally reached her class feeling proud of herself as she went and sat on her seat.

I should observe more maybe I can find something more interesting.

She started looking around.

It's not like I'm trying to invade in their privacy, I'm just curious.

She kept thinking to herself as her gaze went towards the window.

No I shouldn't do that if some people are obvious then it's fine otherwise I won't poke my nose in someone else's business.

She opened her book and started reading it.

-

Jungkook was scribbling in his notebook. He was distracted as hell.

I hope Y/n and Minho don't get close, I'm 99% sure that Minho has a crush on Y/n although he didn't tell us about it.

Don't take her away from me, please Minho!

He started to think of a solution for them to not get close to each other.

What should I do???

I should tag along with Minho when they work on their project. In this way they won't get close.

Jungkook smirked, feeling proud of himself as he plotted such an amazing plan.

I won't let you get close to him, Y/n.

__________

Y/n is the queen of  overthinking😂😂 I hope this chapter is good🥴

I'll post the next chapter soon!😆💜