Chats in the dark

Mabel made sure the girl was back in the bed she was in before, turning off the light and half closing the door before running down the stairs and to the kitchen.

"Dipper!" She whisper-yelled as she skidded to a stop. Dipper looked up from the sink where he was washing the pancake pan and plates. "Mabel? What's wrong?"

Mabel panted for a second, calming herself down. She then grabbed her brother by the elbow and dragged him back to the table, pushing him into one seat while taking the other one.

"What's going on? You're acting a bit more crazy than usual."

He was a bit surprised when his sister leveled him with a serious look on her face.

"Dipper, I'm not kidding, there's something I have to tell you."

Dipper shifted in his seat, knowing his sister would not lie about that. Mabel took a shaky breath before talking.

"I tried to give her some clothes, and I turned around to give her some privacy. When I thought she was done, I turned back around, but she was naked! She didn't have anything on, and her body...Dipper..."

Mabel looked down, her insides twisting in horror at the memories. Dipper slowly reached out and took her hand that rested on the table. "Sis, it's okay. Look at me, and calm down."

Mabel looked up at her brother and exhaled, calming done considerably. "It looked terrible, Dipper. She's so skinny, she looked like a skeleton with skin! And there were scars and cuts everywhere. None of them looked healed or cared for. And on her back, someone wrote...'Daddy's Little Girl' into her skin."

Dipper stilled, his eyes widening in shock. Replaying his own interactions with her, he couldn't imagine a child with something like that marking their body.

Both twins were silent for a while, their heads mentally going through the day's hectic activities. And here they thought things would be normal now.

Finally, Dipper thought of something.

"Um...What if it was...Bill?"

Mabel looked up at him. "Huh?"

"Well, think about it. She shares similar clothes, she looks like him, and her eyes are... anyway, I figured she must've come from wherever his dimension is, but maybe he's also responsible...for that."

The twins let that sink in, their heads spinning. They had known Bill was a soulless demon, but seeing that type of pain inflicted on someone, a child no less!

Mabel's fist tightened as she briefly imagined ripping Bill's eye out again like they did years ago. Only this time, she wouldn't stop at just the eye.

Both twins talked well into the night, discussing future living arrangements. Mabel offered to take the couch while the girl used her bed, and they would try to keep the girl under close supervision tomorrow until the grunkles showed up.

The clock read 11:45 when Mabel tossed a blanket and pillow on the couch. Dipper called out a good night to her as he walked upstairs, hearing her repeat it as he slowly opened their bedroom door, careful not to wake the girl.

He needn't have worried though. When he reached his bedside, he felt like he was being watched. Glancing over his shoulder, he flinched when he saw bright yellow eyes staring at him in the dark.

"Sorry, I was trying to be quiet." He said as he briefly turned on his lamp to get into his bed. At now answer, he glanced back at the girl.

"Did you sleep at all?"

No answer.

"Do you even sleep?"

No answer.

"Good talk." Dipper mumbled to himself as he got in bed. A part of him noticed that he was still in his t-shirt and pants, but he didn't want to take off anything in front of the girl.

"Well, uh, goodnight then." He said before turning the light off. He expected the silence to answer him and turned to his side, closing his eyes.

The yellow eyes on the other bed never disappeared through the whole night.

————

The Henchmaniacs were cowering around the room as their boss paced in a fiery line. Blue flames swirled around his hands and his mouth was set in a furious snarl, showing jagged fangs. His one uncovered eye also blazed with fire.

It had been a while since the urchin vanished in a show of blue electricity. When the demons grudgingly returned to tell their master, Bill simply chuckled and told them not to worry. He used his bond to connect with her mind, but something happened because he was rejected shortly after. None of the demons were there to see the look of shock that quickly morphed into anger on his face.

"She's there. She's in Gravity Falls." The yellow demon muttered under his breath. Even worse, he saw those two Pines twins brats when he looked through her memory. They may have grown up, but he recognized their features anywhere. And now they had his girl. And on top of that shit pile, that stupid spell was still on their shack, so he couldn't possess any of them to possibly rebuild the portal. And while he could take control of them outside the Shack, his connection was severed the second they crossed the spell's invisible line.

"Bill!"

The demon whirled around as Keyhole came into room. "What." He stated rather than asked, the fire slowly traveling up his arms.

"Uh, the portal remains have started omitting weirdness again. And some of the creatures in the forest are disappearing."

Bill teleported to the field where the portal was closed off. On the once barren mile long land, he could see the rainbow drug-like weirdness substance radiating off the ground. Some were already forming bubbles of pure madness.

Slowly, a grin spread across Bill's face as his fire subsided.

"Oh, my good girl. You have no idea what you've just started. You think you're safe? I will find you in that pathetic dimension and make you beg for death. Those Pines brats shall suffer too. I will make you watch as I disassemble their very minds and prop their heads next to my throne."

His eye flashed pale yellow. He had some business to do, and he had to get started.

"I'll see you soon, dear daughter."
————

Hi

My cold is gone, and I feel fine now. So I've been giving this story a lot of thought, and I was going to make it open for fluff requests. Like if you have something you want the Pine twins to do with the girl, just let me know. I can't write anything that will change the plot, so I'm just talking about fluff pieces, you know?

Anyway, hope you like this chapter. Love ya!
Harley64quinn