Hell

I stumbled past singing trees, keeping my head low. Voices from the demons were close behind me, just making me run faster. "I think she went this way!" One of them yelled. I felt hysterical tears fall down my face.

A rock suddenly uprooted itself and slammed into my leg. On instinct, I screamed as I crashed to the ground, feeling pain in my leg. I heard running feet, and knew I was caught. Something slimy wrapped around my ankle, and I was dragged back. My body then left the ground and I was upside down, facing maniacal grins.

My dads friends were looking at me. They were creepy monsters who took joy out of hurting me. Pyronica, the pink monster surrounded by fire, was holding me by her long slimy tongue, making me cringe as drool slid down my leg. "Found you!" She yelled, as the others laughed. I didn't say anything as tears cascaded out of my eyes, floating off into the air. The demon then dropped me back to the ground. I just curled up into a ball as they advanced.

It was then a nightmare. They took turns in punching, biting, kicking, and scratching me. I didn't even fight, just wrapped my arms around me and cried.

When they were done, the green one with 8-balls for eyes grabbed my leg. I groaned as he dragged me back to my dads castle. Damnit. I was so close. Suddenly, a fist collided with my face, and everything went black.

----
I woke up to the sound of piano music. I slowly picked myself up into a sitting position. I was wearing a yellow dress with brick-like patterns near the bottom. Black tights covered my legs, and black Shoes were on my feet. Black fingerless gloves were on my hands, along with a small top hat on my head.

'We'll meet again. Don't know where, don't know when.'

I turned my head at the voice. Suddenly, a piano appeared in front of me, and my dad in human form was playing it. He then stopped, and stood up.

He had on his classic yellow suit, and top hat while holding his cane. He bent down in front of me, smiling. "So, you tried to run again? That's like, what? Three times this week? Am I that bad a dad?" He asked sarcastically. I just glared at him. He then stood up straight and tapped my stomach with the tip of his shoe. "Pain is hilarious." He said, before reeling his leg back. He then brought it full force on my stomach. I groaned as pain shot through my body again. But he just laughed. I wanted to leave, to get up and run. But I didn't really have anywhere else to go.

He finally stopped, and slowly picked me up. "God, I love you." He whispered as I slowly fell asleep.

Please don't hate on this story. Whenever I though if Bill having a kid, I imagined him being mean to her.