"Does anyone have a lighter?"

Chapter 2: Does Anyone Have A Lighter?

-Alex's POV-

"YO ALEX!" Someone shouted. I turned around to see Darcy-one of my friends I go with when I'm gonna graffiti- she ran towards me "Hey I'm having a party at Alley 62 wanna come? It's at 12" She smiled.

She was really a nice girl I don't understand why someone so nice can join a gang that does nothing but trouble. "Sure! Better tell Alec to come" I winked at her knowing she has a huge crush on Alec. She blushed "shuddup" I laughed "hey I got to go"I rolled my eyes "I had met my brother yesterday I got to go see him" I said annoyingly. She nodded and waved as I waked away.

_________.                  ._________

                        *At Home*

I opened my door and i instantly went to the living room fell on my couch.

'I should really go to Niall's house'

'No don't he probably doesn't want you there'

'Go they probably have a lighter you need a new lighter!'

'Oh that true go on then'

Sorry you had to read that I just have a mental argument with myself.

I decided to just go to Niall's house. I got up and walked to the door and grabbed my keys. You might think I have a car I don't.

I got on my motorcycle and put the key in the ignition and turned it on. I drove 20 minutes to there house and I see that some security guards are washing of the graffiti. I laughed under my breathe I drove in. Before I opened my bag and grabbed a can of what I use to take off graffiti.

I walked up to them "you might need this" I said with a smirk startling them they looked at the can and narrowed their eyes at me "who are you?" I know him I did my research on all guards it's one of the perks of having a cop as your best friend ;) . "Well Mike I'm very known in Malibu do your research hun" I said with a wink. Mike seemed shocked "She's Alex not famous for her younger brother Niall Horan but she is because she's the most wanted in Malibu known for her graffiti, robbery, etc etc." I smirked "hello Paul" I turned around and faced him. I smiled "still the teddy bear I remember" I asked raising an eyebrow. He smiled widely and open his arms "still a hugger too" he said as a ran into his arms.

If you may not know me and Paul are friends haha my mum had told Paul before Tour started to watch out for me if he's ever in Malibu. I've Skyped him, called him, every thing you can do to keep contact with someone. He's the father figure I never had.

"How are you doing?" I asked smiling widely at Paul "I'm very good thanks,  you here to see the boys" he asked I nodded "okay then follow me Aly Bear" I smiled at him as he still remembers my nickname he gave me the first time I've ever met him. We walked into the door to see the guys playing Call of Duty in the leaving "YO BITCHES IM HERE!" I shouted they all turned around shocked that I was here "yea yea surprise surprise, does anyone have a lighter" I asked Zayn raised his hand. I looked at him "hmm I like you already" I said as I walked up to him "may I use it?" I asked nicely he hesitantly reached into his pocket and handed me the lighter "thanks hun" I shouted as I walked to the back yard, I pulled out a cigarette only to get it snatched away by Paul "why Paul why" I asked "you know I can't go without smoking" I said in a very childish way and stomped my foot. I looked up to see Paul giving me a disapproval look "what did I say about smoking" he said "to try to stop smoking" I mumbled "and what are you doing" he asked "smoking" I mumbled in shame and looked down. Paul signed "it's okay here" he gave me my cigarette, I looked up at him surprised "I don't exactly know how hard it is but Zayn is having a hard time as well" I smiled "thank you Paul" I frowned as he ruffled my hair "HEY HEY HEY! Watch the hair!" I exclaimed. He laughed "God your so much like Zayn" I shrugged innocently. Mumbled a quick 'bye' as he went inside.

I light up my cigarette and went inside "yo Z here's your lighter" I said and tossed him the lighter which he catches easily "thanks Al" I smiled as he used my nickname. I nodded and walked to the front door "Oh! AL!" Zayn shouted I turned around seeing something flying towards me I catch it using my fucking awesome ninja skills and look at it it's the lighter I just used "keep it I have others" he said and turned his attention back to the game I shrugged "thanks Z!" I shouted as I walked out.

I put the lighter in my pocket and put the cigarette and blew out a few times "yo Mike how's that can working for ya" I smirked already knowing the answer "Pretty good thanks Alex even though you should be the one to remove it since you're the one who did it" he answered quite sassily "Woah watch out for mister Sassy Pants" i said sarcastically and rolled my eyes as mike stuck his tongue out at me. Really he's like 27 and he acts like Louis.

I went back home and thought about today. What happens when Niall leaves for tour again? I know you might think I don't care about him but I do.

But it's quite funny how Paul,Mom, Greg and MANAGEMENT knew about me but not my idiot brother.. Who I, I know I just said it, care about.