"How Did I Get Here?" Part II

chapter 10: How Did I Get Here? Part II

*RECAP*

I groaned at the sudden headache waking me up. I tried to turn but something was holding me back I opened my eyes only for my eyes to stubbornly shut again by the sunlight

"Ugh someone turn of the sun" I groaned again.

I opened my eyes to see I was in an unfamiliar room and tied up to the bed....

"Hmm"

Wait

A

Minute

"How did I get here?"

_______________________

-Alex's POV-

"Hello, is anybody there" i said

Okay, I was scared, i am tied to a bed and i don't know hows bed it is and I'm only in my bra and panties.

"Hello, baby do you remember me" the creepy guy said. He had shaggy brown hair, snake bites, an eyebrow piercing, crystal blue eyes and was about 6'2. I rather say he was attractive.

"No i don't remember you so who the fuck are you" i said with confidence.

"Awwww you don't remember" he said with a pouty face.

"Well let me just say that we went to the same high school together in the 8th grade. I had glasses, pimples i was a nerd! You still don't remember maybe my name will help you remember, Logan" he said

Shit, shit, shit was it really him. was it really Logan from 8th grade.

*flashback*

I was walking out the princibal's office because i just punched a girl that called me a bitch her fake tan was so orange she made Jersey Shore look pale. FYI it was currently eating lunch. While i was walking there was this kid that was always looking at me and always trying to talk to me but i always ignore him.

The kid came up to me and said shyly "hi my name is Logan" i ignored him and kept walking. He did something i didn't expect him to do he grabbed my wrist and pinned me on the wall.

"When I say hi, you say hi back you got it" he said through grunted teeth.

I got mad that he humiliated me in front of the cafeteria.

I pushed him off and pinned him to the other wall and said "Listen nerd you don't come in MY schooling bossing me around OKAY. This is MY school, don't come in my school bossing people around ESPECIALLY me you got it needy boy. Stick to algebra and math shit instead of messing with people or ill just rip your little undies out and flag them to a pole" with that being said everyone started to laugh at him. I didn't feel bad for him at all, no guilt, nothing. He just ran out of school after that day know one ever heard of him.

*flashback over*

"Why did you kidnap me" i said

"Well because i needed revenge" he said with a smirk

"Why am i tied up and in my bra and panties?" I said

"Beacause I'm gunna get revenge" he said annoyed. He walked over to me and straddled me, he started to kiss my neck. I refused to moan but i had to let it out some point. He started to go to my 'private area'  but i refused him to go down there.

"STOP!!!!" I yelled

"NOO!!!" He yelled back.

_______________________

Hello babez i am the co-owner jorian and I'm helping Niallers_princess17 with her story and yes i did this chapter. Vote and comment plzzz. Oh and my username is @xxwinniebearxx