"Go to sleep.. I love you."

Chapter 15: "Go to sleep.. I love you."

-Alex's POV -

Zayn walked out his arm around me. He held me close as we passed everyone. He walked me to his Ranger Rover and opened my door. I cautiously got in doing my seat belt. Zayn shut door and jogged to his side. I looked out the window my hair covering my face. I felt a tear fall as the houses and trees passed by.

"We're here." Zayn whispered getting out. I opened my door and walked to the door. Zayn opened the door and led me in.

"Im going to take a shower." I said walking to the bathroom. I locked the door and grabbed 2 towels. I turned the water on waiting for it to get to the right temperature. I hopped in when it was hot. I let the water run down my body at first. I grabbed the shampoo and scrubbed my scalp turning to get rid of the horrid memories. It didnt work of course so I rinsed it out. I put in conditioner and grabbed the body wash. I scrubbed my filthy body clean. I felt dirty still so I scrubbed even harder. I threw the sponge at he ground as my body turned pink. I felt dirty. I sat down in the shower and curled up in a ball sobbing. The water hit my body rinsing it off.

"Alex are you ok!?" I heard Zayn yell. I sighed shaking my head. I got up aNd turned the shower off. I got out of the shower grabbing the towel. I put one towel on my head as I dried my sore body off with the other. When I was fully dry and took the towel off my hair. I dried it more getting all the water out. I wrapped the towel around my small fragile body and walked out. Zayn hugged me immediately shocking me.

"Zayn I need clothes." I said quietly. He nodded Nd led me to his room. He grabbed a tee shirt and sweats handing them to me. I walked back to the bathroom sliding on my bra and panties. I walking out to the kitchen.

"Where are the boys?" I asked.

"Out. Do you want BLT?" He asked. I nodded eagerly. Zayn nodded getting all the stuff out. When the BLT was done Zayn got out chips and milk pouring it in a glass hanging it to me. I mumbled a thank you and slowly ate the food.

"Are you tired?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah." I yawned puttin my plate away .

"Come on princess." He said picking me up bridal style. I squealed giggling.

"Put me down." I said.

"No." He smirked his hand getting closer and closer to my ass. I smacked his arm giving him a playful glare.

"Watch where your hands mister." I said sternly. Zayn chuckled and opened his bedroom door. He walked to the bed and set me down. He sat down and looked me in the eyes. He started leaning in his lips getting closer to mine. Before his lips touched mine I quickly turned my head making him kiss my cheek. He pulled back looking at me strangely.

"I can't." I said.

"Why?"

"Because you have her."

"Who Perrie? I don't love her. Not at all. She was just for more fame. Please Alex. I love you." Zayn begged. I looked at him bewildered. He loves me? A smile slowly creeped on my face

"I love you too." I said.

"Can we retry that kiss?" He asked. I nodded smiling. I cupped Zayn's cheek caressing it. Zayn leaned into my touch closing his eyes. I leaned in more closer. Zayn turned his head into my hand kissing it slightly. His eyes opened slowly looking at me. He moved my hand away from his cheek and setting it in his chest.

"This is what you do to me." He whispered. I felt his heart beat going faster. I smiled looking down. He put his fingers under my chin lifting my face up. His lips got closer as he closed his eyes. I closed mine and felt his lips on mine. I kissed back patiently. We pulled back breathless staring at each other.

"You should sleep." Zayn whispered. I nodded about to get out of his grip. Zayn let go and stood up. I got under the duvet breathing in his sent.

"Go to sleep.. I love you." Zayn said before leaving. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

-------

~Kennedy