"Is That Really You"

Chapter 12: Is That Really You

-Alex's POV-

Logan finished my 'punishment' and i was going crazy. I was crying Niagara Falls. I was in the corner of the room crying thinking that 'why am i still alive, why can't i just die'. I hear the door open and it's Logan.

"Hey slut come get your food." He says

I wasn't hungry so i didn't get he food. Logan came over to me and whispered.

"Come get your food, or do you want to get punished" he said

I ran over to the food and ate it. Logan left so i finally had my chance to escape. I climbed over to the  window. i jumped out of the window and landed on my arm.

"Aaarrrrrggghhhh" i yelled silently. I didn't want Logan to hear. Oops i just jinxed it. Logan was heading my way. I tried to run but Logan was faster. He grabbed my arm and i started screaming. i think the neighbors hear because i heard sirens heading our way. right when we were going to step in the house the police was there in the driveway and also ZAYN and NIALL.

"Is that really you" I said barely above a whispered .

Yah I'm going to be saved. Wait never mind, Logan pulled out a  gun and pointed to my head.

"Sir please put the gun down" the police officer said. Logan just pointed the gun harder to my head.

Oh my fucking god no he didn't just point that raggedy ass rusty mother fucking gun to my head. I kicked him in the balls and he fell to the ground. I tried to run but he got my ankle and made me fall. The gun was next to me so i grabbed it and shot him in the leg and arm. The police officer ran to me and asked if i were okay. I just nodded. I was still paralyzed because Logan kept me hidden from the world and did stuff i didn't want to do yet even though i had no choice but to do it.

Zayn and Niall came rushing towards me. They asked me bunches of questions. I just ignored it and Zayn asked if he raped me i just stayed silent but they knew i was hiding something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello boo's this is Jorian the co-worker or co-writer whatever. So yea i did his chapter. And plz vote and comment please and also check my story 'tangled badass'