"Is that you Alex?"

-Alex POV-

I ran and ran tears running down my face.

His management doesn't want us together. Ouch, that hurt. I mean why is he even dating me? Am I some charity case? I mean he can get any girl he wants, and he's dating me.... Ugh! Boys are confusing!

Before I knew it I fell to the ground tripping over my own feet. I sobbed in pain. Emotional and physical. I really so like him. I do love him. Wait did I say love? Wow that words is so  weird to me. Love....

"Miss are you ok?" I heard a voice say. I looked up to see and old man.

"N-no." I stuttered.

"Come here honey and tell me what's wrong. Maybe we can get you cleaned  up to." He said holding out a hand. I cautiously took it and stood up. My knees were scraped up real bad and so were my palms.

"Come in honey, before it rains." He said looking up at the gray sky. I nodded and followed him to his small house.  When he arrived he took me to the bathroom and told me I should shower and when I'm cleaned he will take care of my cuts. I nodded and when he left I locked the door and started the shower.

After I was cleaned up, I threw on a pair of jean shorts from my bag and a tight black v-neck. I put on new underwear and socks and threw on my shoes. I looked in the mirror as I brushed my wet hair and studied my face. My eyes were blood shot red and puffy. I looked at my knees to see them still bleeding along with my palms that throbbed. I sighed an threw my hair into a side braid before packing my stuff and walking out.

"Here give me your clothes and ill wash them for you." The old man said.

"Thank you," I said handing him my bag. He took it and went to the laundry room. After a few minutes he came back and led me to the kitchen.

"Would you like some tea?" He asked poring some freshly made tea into a cup.

"Yes please." I said politely. He pored me a cup and handed it to me. The hot cup warmed my cold shaking hands.

He pulled out some cookies and set them infront of me.

"Cookie?" He asked.

"Yes thank you." I said lightly picking one. He smiled happily.

"So do you want to tell me what all happened?" He asked studying me. I nodded hesitantly and started the story.

~~~~~

After I told him everything from meeting Zayn to my note and me leaving, I was crying.

"Oh honey, I'm sorry. Love hurts. But he sounds like he really likes you." He said rubbing my back.

"Really?" I asked sniffling.

"Why of course sweet heart. I don't think he wants to end it. Maybe you should walk back to him and see what happens. Maybe he will do something unexpected that's good, or bad. You never know until you try." He said looking at me.

"Thank you." I said. He smiled at me showing me his perfect teeth.

"Anytime." Just then the front door opened.

"Grandpa I'm here." The voice boomed. Why does that voice sound familiar?

"In the kitchen!" He replied. The footsteps got louder as the person got closer.

"Hi grandpa. Who's this?" The voice said. Crap! That's Liam's voice!

"This is Alex." He said I turned around slowly to face Liam. I put a finger over my mouth motioning him to be quiet. His eyes widened in shock.

"Hi I'm Alex. And you are?" I asked playing it off.

"Liam." He replied. But before he could say anything else the timer for my clothes went off.

"I'll be right back." His grandpa said leaving.

"Alex what are you doing? Zayn is in his room crying and throwing stuff and won't tell us why?" Liam whisper shouted.

"Your stupid management wants us to break up! It's either me or his career. I left knowing he'd have a hard decision. Yes I know it's hurting me to Liam! I cried in the street." I whispered  pointing to my cuts.

"You have to go back and fix this."  He whispered.

"I can't." I said sadly.

"Why?."

"Cause I'm gonna ruin his career. His everything! All down the toilet cause of me. And if I see him I don't know what happen to me." I said sadly. Before Liam can say a word his grandpa appeared with my bag.

"Here sweetie now lets cover up your cuts." He said  grabbing the first aid kit. He cleaned up the dried blood and put some stuff in it before the bandaid. When he finished he smiled accomplished.

"We'll thanks you Mr. Payne, but I must be on my way." I said standing up.

"It was nice having you Alex. Do remember what I said." He said hugging me. I nodded and walked to the front door.

"How bout I give you a ride back to your place." Liam said walking to me. I sighed nodding and followed him to his car. I hopped in the passengers seat as Liam began driving.

"Will you please talk to him?" Liam begged. I nodded. I need to see him. Like now.

When we arrived to the house, I got out an followed Liam inside. He heard a loud bang from upstairs, causing me to jump 5 feet.

"Right now would be a great time, before he wrecks his room even more." Liam said motioning to the stairs. I sighed going up the stairs and to his room. Butterflies erupted in my stomach, and not the good ones. I cautiously knocked on the door waiting for a reply.

"Liam go away." I heard him yell. Ouch. I knocked again.

"Quit!" He yelled.

"Zayn open up." I said quietly through the door. He apparently heard me cause within seconds the door flung open.

"Alex." He whispered. I took in his appearance. His eyes were really red and puffy as his cheeks were covered in tear tracks. His fists were covered in blood and his hair was all over the place.

"Your here." He said.

"Yes Zayn. I'm here." Before I knew it he fell to his knees.

"Zayn are you ok?" I asked worried. His arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me inside as his face his in my stomach as he cried. I shut the door and ran my fingers through his hair. I wrapped my arms around his head softly and kissed the top of his head softly playing with his hair.

"I thought you left me forever." He sobbed his tears getting my shirt wet.

"I would never."

"Please dont leave me again." He sobbed looking up at me.

" I won't I promise." I said kissing his forehead. He nodded putting his head against my stomach.

"Alex," he said.

"Hmm." I hummed playing with his hair.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you to Zayn. Now lets get you to bed." I said helping him stand up leading him to his bed. I laid him down and tucked him in. Hey don't judge. He needs to be treated well. I kissed his forehead and said a goodnight.

"Will you be here when I wake up?" He asked tiredly.

"Yes now goodnight." I said looking around his room. What a mess might swell start now..

~~~~

Hey guys its Kennedy. I haven't really introduced myself, but I'm the other owner of this book. If you want to read some other books look me up at @kennedylovesyou   . Well bye! Hope you enjoyed!