"Good bye Zayn I love you. Forever and Always."

Chapter 17: Good bye Zayn I love you. Forever and Always.

-Alex's Povo-

OMG... Is all I could think about. I felt my heart shatter. Let me get this straight. Ok, Management wants Zayn and me to break up, but Zayn doesn't want to cause he, loves me? This is just too weird. WAIT what if Management tells him how horrible I am for him? I mean look at him, He is drop dead GORGEOUS! He can get a super model, or an actress, or even better a girl for him. What am I gonna do when he breaks up with me for someone better. I need to go before I'm the one with a broken heart.

I dashed to my room and packed my things. I need to leave and now. It's going to be hard leaving Zayn after all he's done for me. I truly did like him. I watched as my tears hit my folded clothes. This is a good idea right? OMG I can't think right now. I'm gonna miss him. The more I think about it the more m hart shatters. I need to move and go to another country? City? State? I don't know. ANYWHERE but here. I need to go and fast. I left the house. Maybe I should leave a note..... Yeah I should. I quickly ran back in and grabbed a piece of paper and a blue inky pen.

Dear Zayn,

I don't know if I can do this. If management thinks I'm not good for you, then they're right. I'm broken, you can't fix me... nobody can. I love you, just remember that. DON'T beat yourself up over this. I KNOW you'll find the girl. I'm just not her. You can get anyone in the world, models, supermodels, actresses, singers, anyone! I'm sorry to just leave, but I know you'll find her. And if we meet again, I believe it fate. Maybe then I'll be fixed, but till then, I love you. Forever and always.

Love,

Alex

I felt my heart break with each word. I'm doing it. I folded the paper and walked out to grab my bag. I walked home. When I arrived I packed up all my clothes. I got a taxi to take me to the airport. Am I doing the right thing? I sure hope so. Good bye Zayn, I love you. Forever and always.