"My Experience"

Chapter 14: My Experience

*RECAP*

-Alex's Povo-

"Wait!"

"Yes ma'am?"

I sighed

"Okay here it goes...the whole story.."

"What my experience there was...." I sighed

*PRESENT*

"Horrible, painful, traumatizing." I said looking down for a moment then back at the mirror.

"I got punched, kicked, slapped, every single day. I wondered how I would still be able to stay conscious." I shook my head.

"Than came the punishments. I got rapped almost 3 times a day. You can imagine how sore I am right now" I chuckled a bit.

"I was given food and water but a tiny amount twice a week... I lost a lot of weight" I shrugged.

"I thought of suicide while I was there." Everything just went quite.

"I didn't think anyone would come help me. Rescue me."

"But I decided not to and I'm glad I didn't I guess."

"You know people say rape is something you can say no to. But in reality, when you have a gun pointed at your head or your tied up on a bed, you really have no other option but to say yes." I felt a tear fall down my face. Not many. Just one.

"The first time, I said to stop. Because I didn't want all of this. I said no. And that's how this-" I stopped and pulled up my shirt to see the big half closed gash on my stomach. "- was made."

"I didn't feel the same after that, but who would?" I shook my head trying to get all this out.

"But this is just a summary .. of the 28 storied i have yet to tell."

I stayed quite. I guess they got the hint that I wasn't going to say anything else They walked out the room.

I stayed quite I looked at the mirror. I feel someone stare right back I feel it fading away slightly so I say

"I'm sorry" I feel it again. Than its gone. And Zayn rushed through the door and hugs be tightly.

"You don't have to be sorry" he was the one I was staring at.

He looks at me straight in the eyes but I keep my face blank.

He sighs.

"Let's go home" I nodded and we both walked out the door.

__________________________

Hey it's Val! Hope you like this sorry I think Jorian would make this A LOT more interesting so sorry about the disappointment but yea.

Vote. Comment. And Do What You Do! :D bye my lovelies! xx