"Party and Shockers" (JUST A Dream) that means this is fake people.

Chapter 3: Party and Shockers

-Zayn's POV/ *Dream* /

I was laying on my bed thinking about Alex, no I don't like her well I least I don't think so, she seems so, so, I can't explain.

'You shouldn't like her Zayn, Niall will kill you!'

'Like her Zayn she seems to be always in your mind since the day you met her'

'No Zayn she's nothing but-' my thoughts were stopped by my phone ringing rather loudly. I looked at caller ID. I laughed silently as I look at the screen 'BadAss Al' and a picture of her looking rather badass haha. I answered the call

(A- for Alex Z- for Zayn)

Z-Hellooo????

A-Yo Z wanna come to a party ?

Z-um I don't know if I can

A-what mister I'm a bad boi cant sneak off to a party?

Z-fine fine why do you want me to go anyway and how did you get my number and save your number on my phone I have a lock on it?!?!

A-well I have something to show you and Paul gave it to me haha oh it wasn't that hard to guess 'zayn' as your lock code isn't very creative.

Z-fine ill go and what are you gonna show me anyway

A- When your at the party stick with me I don't want you to get hurt. And I'm gonna show you the real me no human knows

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I looked at my phone weirdly curious of where I'm going and I should really change my pass code

WAIT! she didn't tell me where and at what time!

Suddenly my phone binged signaling I have a message

'Meet me at Alley 62 at 12 -Al'

I looked at the time 11:35

SHIT! I need to get really!

I had but on a black v-neck with a black and white varsity jacket some gray skinnies and some white high tops . I went to the bathroom and combed my hair it didn't take long since I no longer have a quiff. I sprayed on my cologne. I checked the time on my phone it was 11:55, I locked my phone and went downstairs I grabbed my keys and walked out of the apartment. I finally found Alley 62 only cuz there was a huge party there. I looked at the time 12:05.

O well.

I walked up to the Alley trying find Alex. I stopped walking when I felt two hands wrapping around my waist and slightly going up my shirt. "Looking for me" Alex. I turned around and my jaw probably hit the floor.

-Alex's Povo-

He turned around a jaw dropped and he looked at me up and down. Your probably wondering what I'm wearing welllllll. I'm wearing a black fitted dress that goes a little bit above mid thigh and makes my butt and chest look huge I have on my red heels that are fairly tall at 5 inches and I had straightened my blonde/brown hair that reaches up to below my chest and had put on my cherry red lip stick and had done a smokey eye look that makes my blue eyes pop.

"Eyes up here Z" I point at my face as I catch him staring at my chests. I looked up and blushed which made me smirk haha. Hormonal Boys. I wonder if he notices that his been licking his lips and bit them and staring at me like I was a piece I food.

I rolled my eyes "Come Z I still need to show you something" I said.

I grabbed his hand and went to the Alley "MOVE!" I yelled everyone scattered and made a clean path for me to go through "how did you do that?" He asked unbelievably "they know what I can do" I said and looked at him. He looked at me confused and I just smiled.

"Yo Alex what up!" Darcy asked "and who's the hottie you brought with you" she asked I could tell she's trying hard not to lose control. I stepped I front of Zayn "Back off Darcy, I need to show him, so where are the snacks?" I licked my lips hungrily. She smirked and pointed at a door. I nodded.

I walked up to the door Zayn hot on my trail. I turned around suddenly making Zayn bump into me "ouch, anyway what I'm going to show you promise me it won't change anything on our friendship please" I pleaded looking straight into his eyes. "I promise" he said without hesitation. I smiled uneasily "okay well come with me to get a snack" I said.

We entered the room where there was a bunch of people, humans to be exact, walking around asking me why there are here.

"Where's your snacks Al?" He asked looking at all these people curiously. I signed knowing I have to show him now.

"Come with me" I asked a random guy he nodded. I pointed at the room telling him to wait me there. I looked at Zayn "come on" I said uneasily.

I entered the room and saw the guy sitting in the bed "Um why am I here again?" He asked. I turned around and locked the door with a finger scan "this" my eyes turned red and my fangs grew out and sped next to him and bite his neck and drain him entirely in 7 seconds.

I turned around and looked at shocked Zayn. "They are my snack"

"I'm a Vampire Zayn"