Restrained

Wanda woke up frightened. Which wasn't surprising, considering she was bound to a cement wall, with restraints that reminded her very much of Hydra. Her head pounded and she felt too mentally exhausted to actually register where she was, but had many reasons to know it was bad;

Like mentioned before, she was restrained, To a cement wall in an unfamiliar environment. Her head hurt, and she felt tired. But most importantly, Natasha wasn't there, and she didn't know where she was.

The more time that passed, the worse it got. She felt more pain, and she remembered what happened. Liho had run away, and some guy helped her look. Some guy who jabbed a needle in her neck to make her fall asleep.

Wanda squirmed, resisting the restraints, and she felt a familiar bulge in her coat pocket underneath the metal.

The angel Nat had made her. The one that was supposed to protect her from nightmares. This sure felt like a nightmare.

A sob escaped her lips, and out of habit, she forced it away. If she had learned one thing from Hydra, it was to make no unnecessary noise. Yelling, screaming, and crying, especially when they had first arrived, only got them into trouble. Back then, it was easy to catch on to. She and Pietro had no one to yell, scream, and cry for.

Now, Wanda found herself completely ditching that lesson she learned all those years ago. She screamed for her mother, her father. Cried for her family, her home. It went on for a long time until her throat ached. It felt raw, and a familiar taste of blood crept up to her taste buds. But she didn't stop.

She had no idea where she was. She could be back at Hydra, for all she knew. But it didn't take long for someone to come and silence her.

The metal door opened, and despite how scared she was, she found her eyes and the top of her head shine red.

A man walked in, but he kept his distance.

"You even think about using that witchcraft on me, and you'll be gone before you know it." He spat in Russian.

Wanda didn't drop her guard.

"Where am I?" She screamed back, this time in English. It came out pathetic and weak. Scared.

The man came closer, and she studied his facial features. He looked very familiar, and it didn't take her long to realize it was the same man who helped her look for Liho.

The closer he came, the more she squirmed in the restraints. He didn't have any visible weapons, but that didn't mean he didn't come across as intimidating. He never answered her question, instead, asking her one.

"Ever heard of the Красная комната, my friend?"

Красная комната. Red Room.

Wanda's eyes widened. It all came flooding back. The visions she saw in Nat's head when they were in Sokovia, of Nat's time in the Red Room. Ballet, a shooting range, and being experimented on. Along with that, her mother had mentioned it once when she had first come to stay at the compound, it being a place she had compared to the Hydra Labs. Is that where she was? She had overheard Uncle Clint say it was destroyed.

"I take it, yes?" Dmitry, the man, said, noticing her facial expression.

She ignored him, refusing to answer.

"Did your mama ever tell you about her life there?" He mocked her, a disturbing smile plastered to his face.

Mama. The word triggered another spree of yelling, screaming, and crying from the small girl. Was her mama even okay? She genuinely had no idea where she, or her daddy, was.