melt me at 7

Happy reading!!

Bright looked at the phone screen for nth times and still no reply from Win.

Flashback

Bright was sitting in his room and Mike had come to spend his weekend with him. However, Bright was in no mood to go out for he was totally consumed by the thoughts of Win. Was this the point from which they start playing hard to get? Win did enjoy his company. Right, he had established that. But that's all he knew and it was too little information to rely on. He remembered how difficult it was to accept that Win would never initiate and so he had to. It's not like Bright didn't like making a move. In fact, if Win were some cute, shy girl, he'd have gone and given her some very smooth line and the next thing they would know, the girl would be talking about how he held her hands during movie to her friends. But the problem was, Win was a guy and he was straight. Not that he said he was but he never said he wasn't right? Besides, even if he's, by some random luck of universe, into Bright, why the fuck he hadn't kissed him already? Bright wouldn't mind. Hell, Bright would be more than willing to kiss the guy. But Bright is a man and a man of esteem. He would rather die than ask Win out and sell his dignity. Even the thought of being rejected because he apparently didn't fit in sexual preferences of Win made him cringe to his core. It was the moment before he died of frustration when Mike told him they were planning for Pam's birthday and he could invite Win but only because it was Pam's birthday, not because there were going to be booze and empty rooms and opportunities to make a move or make him make a move.

Before his mind could trick him again, he took out his phone in a flash and typed hysterically, "Pam's bitrhday..melt me at 7."

He threw his phone on bedside and covered his face with the pillow.

About a minute and twenty one thousand heartbeats later, his phone buzzed and god was the boy quick in taking his phone.

From Win:
"I thought I already had."

Bright furrowed his brows, unable to decipher this crypted text when he realized what he had written earlier.

"Fuck! Fuck, fuck you auto fucking correct!

"Bright you maniac stop shouting", Mike said startled.

"MEET me at 7. Club Radison. Tomorrow. And stop laughing."

From Win:
"Okay"

"Okay?" Bright said out loud, "that's it?"

"Well, what do you expect?" Mike said, "I would like to thank my mother to give me birth so you could ask me in most unobvious ways if I'd like to go in a birthday party with you...?"

Bright rolled his eyes.

End of flashback

Bright rolled his eyes. It's been a week since Pam's birthday and Win not only ditched him but was also ignoring his texts. Bright was worried. But he was sulking too.

"You are so whipped Chivaaree", said Fong.

"I wasn't thinking about him", he said defensively.

"Text him", Mike said.

"Not replying."

"Call him."

"Not receiving."

"Go to his house then.."

"Are you crazy?" Bright said in an annoyance.