spill it.

Happy reading!!

Bright couldn't understand why on earth was Mrs. Fina looking at him like he was some prisoner escaped from the jail. Nor he could understand why Win was being all touchy with his childhood brother. Friend, whatever. Win's mother insisted to join them for lunch and so he did except he hated sitting on the opposite of  Win while Luke got to sit beside his friend.

"So, how did you guys become friends?" Mrs. Fina asked not able to hold her curiousity.

"We sit next to each other." Win said.

"And also, he made me dance half naked in the class so I decided to annoy him..haha!!" Bright said and immediately questioned his common sense.

Win glared him.

"That's eventful", Mrs. Fina said.

Luke said, "So you're the stupid seatmate whose handwriting is like a duck's poop?"

"Luke!!" Win squealed.

Bright coughed, he wasn't sure how was this supposed to make him feel.

They all started laughing, leaving a poor red Bright who was already prepared to delete his existence from the world.

He offered Mrs. Fina to do the dishes which she politely refused.

She said, "I'm sorry my family is just weird and I'm the biggest of all."

Bright smiled. She was sweet.

"It's just that Win never brought his friends home. In fact, he never had any friend except Luke. As his parents, we still regret we couldn't protect his heart from getting affected by our toxic relationship."

Bright said, "Win is a good friend aunty. I..we all like him very much."

Mrs. Fina smiled, "Thank you Bright. It's been long since I've seen Win so alive. Also," she said sheepishly, "I'm sorry about what happened earlier in Win's room."

"I- I should go. Thank you for the meal." Bright said while she laughed.

Win came to see him off at the gate. 

"So?" Win asked, not willing to let him go yet.

"So.."

Think of something, Bright said to himself. A whole weekend without seeing him again was scaring his shit away.

"I'll see you on monday?"

Wow! There goes nothing, Bright mentally facepalmed.

He wished Win would stop him. For some reason. For any reason.

"I guess." Win said.

"Okay."

"Bye.." Win said.

"Yeah, well, bye.." Bright said finally.

Win sighed, he was heavily disappointed in himself. To think that he was going to see him two days later was pinching him. He was about to turn when Bright's voice came from behind, "Tomorrow is Boss's birthday. Wanna come?"

Win blinked his eyes, "didn't he  say his birthday was in  January?"

"Um..it's his dog's birthday actually." Bright said, not sure how extremely fool was he sounding.