Naruko

"Get away demon!" An owner of mask shock shout at me and pushed me. "What an demon like you need from my shop?!" "I just, I just looked an mask..." I said as I looked to side. "It need to you? Then take it! I don't need dirty money from you!" Shoper said as he throwed me the mask.

I looked around me, and saw villagers looking at me like an murder. I took the mask and walked straight to my 'home'.

'Why they are so mean?' I thought as I walked at midnight on cemetery mask on. "Naruko." Heard an familiar warm voice. "Why are you at this hour?" As I looked to voice who ask, it was Shisui. "I just got bored and couldn't get any sleep." I said.

"You got kicked out? *Sigh* You can live with me some time. If Hokage-sama will not do anything, I will find out somehing." Shisui said. "Thank you, I'll be happy for that." I said with smile, even if I hided my face on mask.

"Did you bought that mask? It suit to you." Shisui said. "Let just say that, owner gave because he didn't want to have dirty money as he said." I said. " *Sigh* When they will be nice towards to you? Well, let's go. I'll report to Danzo-sama so you can come with me." Shisui said. "Alright." I said and we began to walk.

"Alright, thanks Shisui. But Naruko, can you wait out of the door?" Danzo-sama ask with an smile. "Yes." I said and turned around to the door and went to other side as I closed the door and began to wait.

Danzo pov

"Shisui." I called Shisui.

"Yes."

"Why Naruko were with you on this hour?"

"As continue villagers i towards to her, she got kicked out of the house where she lived."

" *Sigh* I don't understand them. Alright, thanks for explaining."

"Your welcome, well I take my leave then. See you the next day."

As Shisui left I walked to my desk and looked all documents that I stole from Hokage office, and looked to the Naruko document's

Name: Naruko

Born: Unknown

Clan: None

Parents: None

As I looked where there stood parents, I just sighed. 'Minato, Kushina.....Why are you so cold towards to your oldest child?'.

Naruko pov

"Oh, Shisui!" Heard Itachi's voice. I was tired that Shisui decided to sleep on his back. "Hi Itachi." Shisui said. "There is an late meeting on military police force." Itachi said. "Ah, I forgot! *Sigh* And I can't leave Naruko here." Shisui said. "She can stay at mine, Sasuke will be happy his friend to come." Itachi said. " *Sigh* Alright, your live saver Itachi. By the way, is someone awake?" Shisui ask. "Mom who will say goodbye to dad. So let us hurry." Itachi said and both Itachi with Shisui began to run.

"I'm sorry Fukagu-san. I forgot about meeting...." Shisui said to Fugaku. "It's alr- Naruko? Why you are at this hour?" Fugaku-san. "You'll use your time. Naruko come in, you don't look good, so I give you hot milk with honey." Mikoto-san said. "Thank you." I said tiredly as Shisui kneeled down to let me go. "Well, see you!" Shisui said as he waved his hand and all three Uchiha's left. "Let's go." Mikoto-san said as we went enter the house. "Mom, did ni-san and dad left? Oh, Naruko!" Sasuke said. "I'm coming soon. Sasuke, will you be nice to make bed to Naruko?" Mikoto-san ask and Sasuke nodded happily. "Yes, I will!" Sasuke said as he ran.

Itachi pov

"So as we all know the situation." My father said. "Is it about forth Hokage eldest child?" One of Uchiha ask. "That's right." Father said.

"And we have an late meeting about her?" One of Uchiha ask. "The living condition to an kid who struggle at young age with where to live, this is too much." Shisui said and everyone were silent.

"Fukagu-san, PLEASE LET NARUKO-CHAN LIVE IN UCHIHA PLACE!" All Uchiha expect me, Shisui and dad shouted and bowed. "We'll find an way to find a home to her, AND SHE'LL BE IN UCHIHA PLACE FOR A MOMENT AND THATS IT!" Dad shouted. "Thank you so much Fugaku-san!" All Uchiha said as they cried.

Hi!

I wanted you to write on the comment to ship with Naruko

I have no idea if I being honest

So hae nice day/night where ever you are, bye!